AP PGECET 2016 Online Registration Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Result and official notification at appgecet.org:
JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education has released a notification and inviting online application for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering (ME), Technology (M.Tech.), Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy), and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2016 – 2017. The candidates, who want to get admission in PG Courses, must appear for AP PGECET 2016 exam conducted by JNTU Kakinada. The aspirants should check all the details given on this page.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET is held statewide every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education, a statutory body of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The main aim of the AP PGECET 2016 is to identify the qualified and scholar candidates for admission to PG Courses. This is the State Level Common Entrance Test and most famous among M.Tech aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. Every year the AP PGECET is organized in the month of May.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 598.00
- Price: INR 519.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 162.00
- Price: INR 133.00
- Price: INR 108.00
- Price: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 219.00
- Price: INR 60.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 198.00Was: INR 399.00
- AP PGECET 2016 Details
- AP PGECET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- AP PGECET 2016 Registration Fee
- AP PGECET 2016 Exam Centers
- AP PGECET 2016 Important Dates
- AP PGECET 2016 Exam Pattern
- AP PGECET 2016 Web Counseling Process
- Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2016 Application Form
- AP PGECET 2016 Information Booklet
AP PGECET 2016 Details
Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)
Conducting Institute: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of the APSCHE
Courses Offered: PG courses in Engineering (ME), Technology (M.Tech.), Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy), and Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)
AP PGECET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must be an Indian Nationals and also, be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines laid down by the JNTU.
The candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in the respective disciplines with at least 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category).
The candidates, who have qualifying degree (Professional Courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE approval.
The candidates having a valid GATE scores are exempt from the entrance exam and required to apply separately and will be given preference during admissions.
AP PGECET 2016 Registration Fee
The candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs.600/- while Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates for one test. The candidates, who want to appear for more than one test in AP PGECET, will have to pay the separate registration fee for each test.
The AP PGECET registration fee may be paid at any AP Online center or through online payment gateway (Credit/Debit card and Net Banking).
AP PGECET 2016 Exam Centers
The AP PGECET 2016 will be held at five regional centers across the state. The list of cities with corresponding regional examination centers will be as follow though the exact examination venue will be printed on the Admit Card.
- Visakhapatnam: Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Kakinada: University College of Engineering Kakinada
- Guntur: College of Engineering, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Tirupathi Sri Venkateshwara University College of Engineering, Tirupathi
- Anantapuram: JNTU College of Engineering, Ananthapuram
AP PGECET 2016 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||3 March 2016|
|Date of commencement of online applications||6 March 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||20 April 2016|
|With late fee||Till 21 May 2016|
|Download of Hall Tickets||15 to 21 May 2016|
|AP PGECET 2016 Exam||25 to 27 May 2016|
|Result||10 June 2016|
AP PGECET 2016 Exam Pattern
AP PGECET 2016 will consist 120 multiple choice objective type questions. The candidates have to solve all this questions in two-hour duration. Each question will carry one mark. The examination will be held in two sessions, Morning session, and Afternoon Session.
AP PGECET 2016 Web Counseling Process
AP PGECET 2016 web counseling process will be started in the month of July for the candidates who qualify in the written exam. The candidates will have to attend the document verification in person as specified.
There will be a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.600/- for General category candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates. The candidates must have to register and pay the feed before verification of certificates.
After document verification, candidates must collect their scratch card containing the serial number and password details (login details) for web options entry.
The seat will be allotted from the web options as per preferences selected by the candidates. Keep in mind that the vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates on the rank/percentile score secured in the AP PGECET 2016 entrance test.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2016 Application Form
The whole process of AP PGECET 2016 will be completely online including application form submission and payment of registration fee. The candidates have to fill all the details correct during the online form submission and the status of an application will be known immediately. The candidates, who have filled in complete detail, will be notified by the SMS instantly on their registered mobile number. The copy of application will be mailed on the registered email id if the candidates have given it during the registration process. The candidates are advised to print the application form after successfully submitting it and note down their APPGECET 2016 Registration Number.
AP PGECET 2016 Information Booklet
APPGECET-2016 booklet will contain all the details like exam time table, application form; admit card download, counseling and admission in the PG Courses. The candidates are advised to read the Information Booklet carefully before going to apply online. The candidates can download information booklet from the given link on this page.
Download AP PGECET 2015 Information Booklet (Available Now)
AP PGECET 2016 Important Instructions to Candidates
- Interested candidates are required to apply for APPGECET 2016 through online mode only. Printed hardcopy of the application forms will not be accepted.
- The PGECET test will be of two-hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question.
- The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test will be 25% for candidates belonging to general category. In the case of SC/ST, there will be no minimum marks.
- The question papers will be in English only
- AP State policy on the reservation shall be followed in the PG admissions.
- The candidates can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
- The organizing institute will issue separate notification for the admission based on GATE/GPAT score.
- Keep in mind that appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidates have to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
How to Contact AP PGECET authorities?
Convener, AP PGECET 2016
1st Floor, Administrative Building,
JNT University Kakinada,
Kakinada – 533003
Official Website: http://www.appgecet.org