APPSC Recruitment 2016 available for AEE Posts. Apply Online for 748 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts @psc.ap.gov.in:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of 748 vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in various Engineering Services in the form of APPSC Recruitment 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who are seeking government job in the Andhra Pradesh State, may submit online application from here against APPSC AEE Notification 2016.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed on 1st November 1956. The statutory functions of the APPSC include direct recruitment, recruitment by transfer, conduct of departmental tests, and much more. Every year APPSC Notifications released, and a large number of government job seekers submits an online application to get an appointment on various posts in the department of Andhra Pradesh governments.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 576.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 740.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 122.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 304.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016
Recently, AP Public Service Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering services. Interested candidates have to apply online from 18-08-2016 to 21-09-2016. Before applying online, the candidates should register their bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the official website of the Commission.
Interested candidates should check other details like age limit, educational qualification, exam/application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply online are given below here.
APPSC AEE Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 748 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
01. AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department: 56 Posts
02. AEE (Civil/Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department: 41 Posts
03. AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 473 Posts
04. AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department: 63 Posts
05. AEE (Civil/Mech) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Engineering Service: 113 Posts
06. AEE (Mech/Agrl.,) in A.P. Ground Water Department: 02 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years to get eligible for the direct recruitment as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. Refer the official notification for Age Relaxation details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering for Post Code 01 and 03, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) for Post Code 02 and 05, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post Code 04, and BE Mechanical or B.Tech. In Agricultural Engineering for Post Code 06 from a recognized university with relevant experience.
Application Fee: The applicants should pay Rs.250/- towards application processing fee and Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Service Men candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs.120/-).
The candidates can pay fees online through two different channels viz., Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or AP Online Centers.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the above said posts will be eligible to get the scale of pay Rs.37100-91450.
Selection Process: The Commission will select candidates for appointment to the posts based on the merit in the computer based recruitment test, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 18-08-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application & Payment of Fees: 21-09-2016
- Date to Download Hall Ticket for CBT: 28-10-2016 (Expected)
- Date of Computer Based Examination: Between 03-11-2016 and 05-11-2016
How to Apply Online for APPSC Recruitment 2016 for AEE Posts?
The aspirants, who are seeking the job in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission may submit the online application before the last date. The candidates should follow simple steps given below to apply online for APPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Before applying online, candidates should have Resized Scan Images of the photograph, signature, and relevant certificates.
- Visit the official website of the AP Public Service Commission i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Navigate to One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) link and click it.
- Now, fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain ID Number
- Now, click on the link with Notification Number and Name.
- Then, enter OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Enter required details carefully and verify the details as obtained from the OTPR database and submit it.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or AP Online Center and pay required fees.
- After payment of the fee, the PDF Application for will be generated. Download your final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.psc.ap.gov.in