Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016; apply online for 1039 Specialist Officers Vacancies at @bankofbaroda.co.in:
Bank of Baroda has released an advertisement for recruitment of 1039 posts of Specialist Officer Vacancies in the form of BOB Recruitment 2016 on the official website of Bank of Baroda. The candidates, who want to join as a banker, can submit the online application before the closing date against Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. Before going to submit an online application, candidates should check details like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, selection process, and how to apply which are given below.
Bank of Baroda was founded in 1908 and is India’s International Bank. It has a network of 5290 branches with the unique distinction of overseas presence in 24 countries having 105 overseas branches.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 450.00Was: INR 725.00
Price: INR 605.00Was: INR 925.00
Price: INR 162.00Was: INR 285.00
Price: INR 169.00Was: INR 216.00
Price: INR 91.00Was: INR 160.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 315.00Was: INR 420.00
Price: INR 285.00Was: INR 350.00
Price: INR 70.00Was: INR 150.00
BOB Recruitment 2016
Recently, BOB, Mumbai has released a notification for the recruitment of 1039 Finance/ Credit, Trade Finance, Treasury, Marketing, Planning, Economist, IT Software Development, Planning, Risk Management, HRM Specialist, Recruitment Specialist, HR IT, Economist, Law, IT Software Development, Data Scientist, Software Testing, Database Management, Data Analyst etc. vacancies in JMG/S-I, MMG/ S-II, MMG/S-III, and SMG/S-IV. Check out the complete recruitment details below.
Bank of Baroda SO Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1039
- Junior Management Grade/Scale-I: 66 Posts
- Middle Management Grade/Scale-II: 676 Posts
- Middle Management Grade/Scale-III: 256 Posts
- Senior Management Grade/Scale-IV: 41 Posts
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age criteria for the general candidate should be as per given below details as on 1-11-2016. There will be relaxation in upper age applicable as per rules.
Minimum Age Criteria:
- For post code 30: a candidate must have been born not later than 01.11.1995
- For post code 16: a candidate must have been born not later than 01.11.1993
- For post code 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 31, 32 & 33: a candidate must have been born not later than 01.11.1991
- For post code 1, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 28: a candidate must have been born not later than 01.11.1988
- For post code 19: a candidate must have been born not later than 01.11.1986
Maximum Age Criteria:
- For post code 5, 6, 16, 18, 21 & 30: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1986
- For post code 2, 4, 9, 15, 17, 20, 27, 31, 32 & 33: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1984
- For post code 7, 8 & 29: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1981
- For post code 1, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 & 28: a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1976
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA for Post Code 1, Full-time MBA/ Full-time PGDBM/Full-time PGDM with specialization Finance/CFA/ICWA/CA for Post Code 2, 3, 4, Full time MBA or equivalent with specialisation in Marketing from a premier institution for Post Code 5, 7, 8, Graduate or equivalent from recognized university or institution for Post Code 6. For more information regarding qualification for each post refer the official notification.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the following pay band.
- JMG/S-I: Rs.23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145 (2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- MMG/S-II: Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310 (10) – 45950
- MMG/S-III: Rs.42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- SMG/S-IV: Rs.50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test & Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview, psychometric test.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC have to pay Rs.600/- while Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates through online by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29-11-2016
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 29-11-2016
- Last Date for Printing Application Form: 14-12-2016
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are interested in applying online for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Specialist Officer Posts should keep ready their resized scanned copies of photograph and signature before going to apply online. The candidates should follow simple steps given here in order to submit online application form for BOB Recruitment Specialist Officer Vacancies.
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Navigate to the Career link and click it.
- Now navigate to Recruitment link and click it.
- Click on the Ongoing Recruitment Exercises link and click it.
- Navigate to the Recruitment of Specialist Officers Project 2016-17 link and click it.
- Real the notification carefully and then find click here to apply link.
- Fill all the details carefully, upload required images, pay required fees and submit the form.
- Now take a printout of the final submitted online application form for future use.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in