Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016; apply online for 250 Specialist Officers Vacancies at @bankofbaroda.co.in:
Bank of Baroda has released an advertisement for recruitment of 250 posts of Specialist Officer Vacancies in the form of BOB Recruitment 2016 on the official website of Bank of Baroda. The candidates, who want to join as a banker, can submit the online application before the closing date against Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. Before going to submit an online application, candidates should check details like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, selection process, and how to apply which are given below.
Bank of Baroda was founded in 1908 and is India’s International Bank. It has a network of 5290 branches with the unique distinction of overseas presence in 24 countries having 105 overseas branches.
BOB Recruitment 2016
Recently, BOB, Mumbai has released a notification for the recruitment of 250 Finance/ Credit, IT Specialist, Software Development, Planning, Risk Management, HRM Specialist, Recruitment Specialist, HR IT, Economist, Law, Data Scientist, Software Testing, Database Management, Data Analyst vacancies in MMG/ S-II & III. Check out the complete recruitment details below.
Bank of Baroda SO Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 250
Name of the Posts:
- Finance/ Credit: 95 Posts
- IT Specialist: 25 Posts
- Software Development: 10 Posts
- Planning: 06 Posts
- Risk Management: 10 Posts
- HRM Specialist: 07 Posts
- Recruitment Specialist: 02 Posts
- HR IT: 06 Posts
- Economist: 04 Posts
- Law: 20 Posts
- Finance/ Credit: 50 Posts
- Data Scientist: 02 Posts
- Software Testing: 02 Posts
- Database Management: 02 Posts
- Data Analyst: 09 Posts
Age Limit: The age of candidates should be between 25-35 years for post 1 to 10 while 25-40 years for remaining all posts as on 13-04-2016. There will be relaxation in upper age applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA/ Full-time MBA (Finance)/ Full-time PGDBM (Finance) for post no. 1 and 11.
4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications for post no. 2, 13, 14, 15
For more information regarding qualification for each post refer the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test & interview, psychometric test/ group discussion.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC have to pay Rs.600/- while Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates through online by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-04-2016
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 13-04-2016
- Last Date for Printing Application Form: 28-04-2016
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are interested in applying online for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Specialist Officer Posts should keep ready their resized scanned copies of photograph and signature before going to apply online. The candidates should follow simple steps given here in order to submit online application form for BOB Recruitment Specialist Officer Vacancies.
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Navigate to the Career link and click it.
- Now navigate to Recruitment link and click it.
- Click on the Ongoing Recruitment Exercises link and click it.
- Navigate to the Recruitment of Specialist Officers Project 2015-16 link and click it.
- Real the notification carefully and then find click here to apply link.
- Fill all the details carefully, upload required images, pay required fees and submit the form.
- Now take a printout of the final submitted online application form for future use.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in