Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 517 Officer Posts in various scales @bankofindia.co.in:
You Might Like: BSEOdisha 10th Result 2017 (Declared)
Bank of India has issued a notification for recruitment of officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2016-17/1 notice dated 06-05-2016 in the form of Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may submit online applications for recruitment of Officers in various scales against BOI Recruitment 2016.
Update (08-06-2016): BOI Officer Recruitment 2016 has been started, so register online now to submit online application.
Bank of India is a leading public sector commercial bank. It is founded in 1906 with headquarters in Mumbai and has been Government-owned since nationalization in 1969. Bank of India has more than 4828 branches in India as well as 56 offices outside India.
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2016
Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment of Officer in various scales viz. Credit, Senior Manager, and Manager Vacancies in General Banking Stream. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply online from 31-05-2016 to 14-06-2016 for BOI Recruitment 2016. All the other details of recruitment like age limit, education qualification, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 517 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 217 Posts
- Manager (MMGS – II): 200 Posts
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the interested candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for post 1, 28 to 35 years for post 2, and 30 to 38 years for post 3 as on 01-04-2016. There will be applicable relaxation in age by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, & Ex-servicemen, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PH candidates. The candidates should check out official notification for complete age limit details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have B.Com degree from a recognized university with min 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA / CA/ ICWA with post qualification experience for posts 2 & 3.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General and other categories should pay Rs.600/- while Rs.100/- for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD categories through online mode only.
Selection Process: The Bank of India will select candidates based on online test and/or personal interview depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the above said posts will be likely to get basic pay band as below and other allowances and perquisites as applicable.
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale – II (MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale – III (MMGS III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Submission of Online Application Commencing From: 31-05-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-06-2016
Important Points to be noted before Registration:
Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both scanned photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as per given instruction.
The candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of BOI Recruitment process.
How to Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are eligible and interested, may submit an online application for recruitment of Officer by following simple steps given here against BOI Recruitment 2016. The JobsLab team will post online registration direct link once the recruitment process starts, so stay connected with us for the latest updates.
- Visit the official website of the Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in
- Navigate to the ‘Career’ link and click on it.
- Now, look for Bank of India Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2016-17/1 Notice dated 06-05-2016 and click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Hit ‘Click here for New Registration’ link and fill all required details carefully. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on your screen.
- The candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password for future use.
- The Candidates should carefully fill and verify all required details and click ‘Final Submit Button’.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the official notification and click on next button.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed for payment.
- After pay required fees, submit the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Notification: www.bankofindia.co.in