Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1315 Probationary Officer, Manager & Clerk Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in:
Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification for recruitment of 1315 Officers and Clerks posts in the form of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who want to make their future in the Banking sector may submit online application from here.
Bank of Maharashtra was founded in 1935 as a banking company. After nationalization in 1969, the Bank of Maharashtra expanded rapidly and became a major public sector bank in the India. The bank had 15 million customers across the country and served the banking facilities through 1895 branches. Every year, Bank of Maharashtra recruits eligible candidates to serve best services to its clients.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 734.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 155.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 146.00Was: INR 171.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 70.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
MAHABANK Recruitment 2016
The Bank of Maharashtra is also known as MAHABANK. Recently, Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification for recruitment of 1315 posts of Probationary Officer, Senior Manager, Manager, Clerk, Security Officer, Legal and Agriculture Assistant vacancies on their official website.
The candidates with essential qualification may submit online application from 12-08-2016 to 06-09-2016 against MAHABANK Recruitment 2016 notification. Other details like, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 1315 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Officers and Clerk
- Probationary Officer: 500 Vacancies
- Senior Manager (MMGS-III): 100 Vacancies
- Manager (MMGS-II): 200 Vacancies
- Security Officer-Manager (MMGS-II): 15 Vacancies
- Clerk (Sales Assistant): 200 Vacancies
- Legal Assistant: 100 Vacancies
- Agriculture Assistant: 200 Vacancies
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years for Post No. 1, 5, 6, and 7, and between 23 years to 34 years for Post No. 2 & 3, and between 28 years to 45 years for Post No. 4 as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable up to 5 years for ST/SC Candidates, 3 Years for OBC category candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates as per government norms. For other age relaxation details refer the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be graduate for Post No. 1, Graduate and Professional degree like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB for Post No. 2 & 3, Graduate in any discipline for Post No. 4 & 5, Graduate in Law for Post No. 6, and Graduate in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Courses for Post No. 7 from a recognized university or institution.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- Intimation Charges only for SC/ST/PWD candidates) as an application fee, and an intimation charges through online mode only.
Selection Process: The Bank of Maharashtra will select candidates on the basis of performance in Online Test followed by Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Commence of Date of Online Application: 12-08-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 06-09-2016
How to Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are interested in getting a job in the Bank of Maharashtra can submit the online application before the closing date. The candidates should follow simple steps given below to submit an online application for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph & signature and resize scanned images as per required specifications are given in the official notification.
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Navigate to Careers link and click it.
- Now, find Recruitment Process link and click it.
- Now, look for Current Openings link and click it.
- Select the post for which you want to submit an online application and click on the Apply Online link.
- Navigate to the link of Click here for New Registration and click it.
- Fill all the required details carefully, upload photograph & signature, and pay required fees online.
- Submit the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
MAHABANK Recruitment Official Notification Apply Online Links
|Name of the Post||Recruitment Notification||MAHABANK Apply Online|
|Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-1 (PGDBF) Project-2016-17||Download Notification||Apply Online From Here|
|Recruitment of General Officers (Senior Manager & Manager) in Scale-II & III-2016-17||Download Notification||Apply Online From Here|
|Recruitment of Security Officers Project 2016-17||Download Notification||Apply Online From Here|
|Recruitment of Clerical Cadre (Non-Conventional) Project 2016-17||Download Notification||Apply Online From Here|
|Recruitment of Legal Assistants and Agriculture Assistants in Clerical Cadre Recruitment Project 2016-17||Download Notification||Apply Online From Here|
Official Website: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in