BARC Result 2016 – Check BARC OCES DGFS Result Online along with merit list @barconlineexam.in:
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) will publish the list of shortlisted candidates for the OCES/DGFS 2016 examination in the form of BARC Result 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who had appeared for scientific Officer written examination during 12th March 2016 to 20th March 2016, can check the merit list onwards 15th April 2016.
Update (16-04-2016): BARC OCES/DGFS Result 2016 has been released discipline wise and available for check from the direct link given below. Best of Luck to all the candidates.
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) was formed on 3rd January 1954. The BARC is India’s premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering, and related areas.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 199.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
BARC OCES DGFS Result 2016
Recently, Bhabha Atomic Research Center had invited online application to fill up eligible candidates for the post of scientific officers (Group-A post of Government of India) through its academic programs OCES (One-year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates) and DGFS (DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates).
On successful completion of the OCES or DGFS programs, TSOs and DGFS fellows will be appointed as Scientific Officers in one of the DAE units or Atomic Energy Regulatory Board with attractive career progression opportunities up to the highest echelons.
Selection to OCES/DGFS-2016 is a two step process: Written examination (Screening) to short-list candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates.
The OCES/DGFS-2016 written examination has been successfully conducted by authorities from 12th March 2016 to 20th March 2016 at various examination centers across the country. After completion of the written examination, all the aspirants are waiting for the results of OCES/DGFS-2016 exam online over the internet.
How to Check BARC Result 2016 for OCES/DGFS-2016 Exam?
As per official notification BARC OCES DGFS Result 2016 or list of short-listed candidates will be published on 15th April 2016 on the official website of BARC. The candidates, who appeared in the written examination of OCES/DGFS-2016, can check their result online by following simple steps given here.
- Visit the official website of BARC i.e. barconlineexam.co.in
- Now select the option from ‘Engineering’ or ‘Science’ for which you have applied.
- Look for the result or list of short-listed candidates for OCES/DGFS-2016 and click it.
- The PDF file will open on your screen.
- Find your name from the list. If your name appeared on the list, then you will be eligible for the next round which is Selection Interviews.
|Discipline Code||Discipline Name||Result Declared|
|CS||Computer Science||Click Here|
|NE||Nuclear Engineering||Click Here|
Official Website: www.barconlineexam.in | http://barcrecruit.gov.in