BOI Specialist Officer Result 2016 – Check BOI SO Cut Off and Merit List online @bankofindia.co.in:
Bank of India will soon announce results of Specialist Officer Scale II recruitment exam in the form of BOI SO Result 2016 on the official website of the Bank. The aspirants, who had appeared in the written examination for Specialist Officer Recruitment on 10th April 2016, can soon able to check their result along with cut off marks and merit list online from here.
Bank of India is commercial bank founded in 1906 with headquarters in Mumbai. BOI has been government-owned since nationalization in 1969. Bank of India is a founder member of SWIFT, which facilitates the provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services. Every year, Bank of India releases various notifications for recruitment of eligible candidates in the bank on various positions. According to the recent trend, most of the fresher like to work as the banker. The Bank Jobs provide attractive salary, so BOI Recruitment drive receives huge response every time.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 603.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 150.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 126.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 115.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 213.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 205.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 399.00
Bankofindia.co.in specialist officer results
Few months back, Bank of India has issued a notification for recruitment of specialist officers Scale II in various cadre/scales. The SO vacancy includes Chartered Accountant, Risk Analysts, Law Officer, Information Technology, and Technical Officer. As per the official notification, there are total 77 vacancies available for Specialized Field.
The online written examination for the BOI SO Posts has been successfully conducted on 10th April 2016 at various centers.
The examination paper for Law Officer was of 150 questions with total 200 marks while the online paper for rest posts was of 100 questions with 150 marks. As per the notification, except Professional Knowledge paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
BOI SO Cut Off Marks
The qualifying marks or cut off marks for BOI SO exam will be as follow. These BOI SO Cut Off Marks are for General Category candidates, There will be the relaxation of 5% marks for the reserved category candidates in relation to that stipulated for general category candidates.
- English Language: 30 Marks
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry: 20 Marks
- Professional Knowledge: 50 Marks
Bank of India Specialist Officer Merit List
The aspirants, who had appeared in the BOI SO online examination, are anxiously waiting for BOI Specialist Officer Result 2016 with merit list over the internet. The BOI Specialist Officer Merit List 2016 will be published at the time of BOI SO Result 2016. The BOI SO Merit List 2016 is the most important for the aspirants, as it will contain the name of candidates who will be shortlisted in the online examination. The shortlisted candidates will subsequently be called for group discussion and/or interview, so all the candidates are waiting for merit list.
Bank of India SO Result 2016
The BOI SO Result 2016 will be announced by the Bank of India once the evaluation of the papers will be done by the bank officials. The candidates, who have successfully attended the online written exam, can download their Bank of India SO results individually online using the registration number. The aspirants can only able to check their result once declared by the bank on their official website, so stay connected with JobsLab.in for latest updates. The JobsLab team will post the direct link of BOI SO Result 2016 here on this page.
How to Check BOI Specialist Officer Result 2016?
The candidates can check BOI Specialist Officer Result 2016 by following simple steps given here. The candidates are advised to keep their application number or admit card number handy to check Bank of India Scale 2 Result without any problem.
- Visit the official website of Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in
- Now find ‘Career’ link and click it.
- Navigate to the ‘Result’ link of the recruitment for which you have applied and click it.
- Enter the details like Application Number, Registration Number, Admit Card Number, Date of Birth etc which are required and submit the details.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a print of it for future use.
Official Website: http://www.bankofindia.co.in