BSNL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 2700 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies @bsnl.co.in:
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 2700 posts of Junior Engineer vacancies in the form of BSNL Recruitment 2016 on temporary or permanent basis on their official portal. The candidates, who want to build their future in telecom sector may submit an online application for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 before the closing date.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is abbreviated and popularly known as BSNL. It is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company which was incorporated on 15th September 2000. The company is providing telecom services and network management with effect from 1st October 2000. BSNL is the largest provider of fixed line and broadband services with more than 60% market share. It is the sixth largest mobile service provider in the India.
Every year, BSNL releases many job notifications to recruit qualified aspirants to improve their services as well as to fulfill customer support.
BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
As per the recent job notification from the BSNL, eligible candidates can submit online application from 10-07-2016 to 10-08-2016 for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. Before applying online, candidates should check details like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process, and how to apply online.
Total No. of Vacancies: 2700 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
State wise available BSNL JE Vacancy details:
- Andaman & Nicobar: 12 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 76 Posts
- Assam: 116 Posts
- Bihar: 34 Posts
- Chennai Telephones: 80 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 17 Posts
- Gujarat: 206 Posts
- Haryana: 160 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 73 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 79 Posts
- Jharkhand: 19 Posts
- Karnataka: 120 Posts
- Kerala: 100 Posts
- Kolkata Telephones: 80 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 78 Posts
- Maharashtra: 224 Posts
- North East – I: 132 Posts
- North East – II: 34 Posts
- NTR: 15 Posts
- Odisha: 43 Posts
- Punjab: 400 Posts
- Rajasthan: 100 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 198 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (East): 80 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West): 80 Posts
- Uttaranchal: 29 Posts
- West Bengal: 115 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not be below 18 years and not more than 30 years as on the last date of receipt of online application form. However, relaxation in upper age will be 5 years for SC/ST & BSNL employees, 03 years for OBC candidates, 15 years for ST/SC-PWD candidates, 13 years for OBC PWD candidates, 10 years for OC-PWD candidates and Ex-serviceman as per Central Government norms.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have three years engineering diploma/B. Tech/B.E. in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical/Radio/Computer/Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institution or B.Sc. (Electronics)/B.Sc. (Computer Science) or M.Sc. (Electronics)
Examination Fee: The candidates belonging to OC/OBC should pay Rs.1000/-, and ST/SC candidates should pay Rs.500/- through online (Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) mode only.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the Junior Engineer (JE) (erstwhile TTA) shall get pay band Non-Executive-9 [NE-9] of Rs.13600-25420/- with annual increment @3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Selection Process: The BSNL will select candidates based on the performance of Online Test.
Bsnl.co.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Advertisement No.: 7-1/2016
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2700 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Examination Fee: Rs.1000/- for OC/OBC (Rs.500/- for ST/SC)
- Exam Type: MCQ (Objective Type)
- Exam Subjects: General Ability Test, Basic Training & Specialization
- Selection Process: Online Written Examination
Before applying online, candidates should have a valid mobile number and email ID as well as resized scan images like Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression.
BSNL Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Form Submission: 10-07-2016
- Last Date for Online Form Submission: 10-08-2016
- Admit Card Downloading: Three weeks before the examination date
- Date of Online Test: 25-09-2016
How to Apply Online for BSNL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer Posts?
The candidates, who are interested in the BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016, may submit an online application by following simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of BSNL i.e. www.externalbsnlexam.com
- Navigate to Online Recruitment (External) and search for Junior Engineer (JE) in the list.
- Now look for Apply Online link and click it.
- Navigate to the Click Here for Registration and click it.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit it. The candidates will receive the verification code on their mobile number.
- Select the desired post, fill other details carefully, pay examination fee and submit the final application form.
- After submitting a final application, take a printout of application form for future use.
Official Website: www.externalbsnlexam.com | www.bsnl.co.in