CBSE CTET 2016 online application started for CTET – FEB 2016 Exam at ctet.nic.in:
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CTET notification regarding CTET Feb 2016. This is the 9th edition of CTET and will be held on 21st February 2016. CBSE inviting online application for CTET Feb 2016 and interested candidates can apply for CTET – FEB 2016 online through official website.
Candidates are advised to read all the instructions and procedure for submission of online application form of CTET – FEB 2016 given on this page.
Update (22-12-2015): Only few days are remaining for CTET 2016 Online Application, so if you still not apply online be quick before it closed.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00Was: INR 740.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
Central Teacher Eligibility test well known as CTET is an Indian entrance exam for eligible candidates who want to join as a teacher in India and conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. CTET is compulsory for getting teaching jobs in the government schools from Class 1 to Class 8.
There will be two papers in the central teacher eligibility test. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. TET is conducted by both the central government and state governments in India. The CTET – FEB 2016 exam will be held at approx. 959 centers in India and abroad. More than 7-8 lakh candidates appear in the exam every year to build their career in teaching jobs.
CBSE CTET FEB – 2016 Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualifications: The candidates, who have following educational qualifications, are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage: The candidates, who have passed senior secondary or its equivalent (12th Class) with at least 50% marks and have passed 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or 2 year Diploma in Education are eligible for CTET. Candidates appearing in final year are also eligible for CTET.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage: The candidates, who have passed Graduation and passed or appearing 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed.
Note: Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
CTET Examination Fees:
The candidates belong to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs.600/- for Paper I or Paper II and Rs.1000/- to appear in the both paper i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
The candidates belong to SC/ST/Differently Abled Category need to pay Rs.300/- for Paper I or Paper II and Rs.500/- to appear in the both paper i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
Candidates can pay examination fees either through Challan deposited in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank or by through online mode by Debit/Credit Card. Candidates keep in mind that service charges and service taxes as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
CTET Selection procedure: CTET selection process will be done by written exam followed by personal interview.
- Online application starts: from 4th December 2015
- Last date of online form submission: 28th December 2015
- Last date of fee payment: December 30, 2015
- Written Exam: February 21, 2016 (Paper II timing: 09:30 to 12:00 and Paper I timing: 14:00 to 16:30)
- Declaration of Results: 06.04.2016
- Dispatch of CTET Certificate: 05.05.2016 onwards
CBSE CTET Online Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply online for CBSE CTET by following few simple steps provided here on this page. Candidates are advised to keep all the documents with you at the time of online application.
- Visit the official website of CBSE CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Click on Apply Online CTET to start online application
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Registration No.
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature (Learn how to resize scanned images). The scanned images should be in jpg format. The size of the photograph must be greater than 4KB and less than 100KB and dimension should be 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only. Size of signature image must be greater than 1KB and less than 25KB and dimension should be 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height)
- Pay examination fees by challan or debit/credit/Net Banking. The candidates, who want to pay the fee by challan has to select “Bank e-Challan”.
- Take a print of application for your future reference.
Note: The candidate particulars can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. Once the payment of fees has been done, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter candidates can make corrections only during the period in which it will be allowed as per the given schedule of CTET – FEB 2016. Candidates keep in mind that all steps are mandatory, Online application submission will be considered as complete only after receipt of ‘Confirmation Page’. There is no need to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET authorities.
The candidates can download official notification from this link and are advised to read the official notification carefully before going to apply online.