CBSE NET Admit Card 2017 January Exam, CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket for January 2017 Exam Available at cbsenet.nic.in:
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct National Eligibility Test 2017 on January 22, 2017. The candidates, who applied online for National Eligibility Test 2017, can download their CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017 for January Exam from the official website of CBSE.
Update (28-12-2016): CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 for January 2017 exam released and can be downloaded from the direct link given below.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship, to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The NET 2017 January exam will be held in around 88 cities across India.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 603.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 179.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 126.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 140.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 213.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 399.00
CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket for January 2017 Exam
CBSE earlier released the notification for the NET 2017. The last date to submit the online application form was 23rd November 2016, The online application already closed on the official portal. Now it’s time for the CBSE NET Admit card 2017 download for the exam which is scheduled on 22nd January 2017. The NET will be conducted in 83 subjects.
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts CBSE UGC NET exam twice a year i.e. in the month of July and December. Every year a large number of aspirants appeared in the NET exam to determine their eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor only.
CBSE UGC NET Call Letter 2017
After successfully submitted UGC NET online application, all the candidates are anxiously waiting for the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card/Call Letter 2017. The candidates are advised to keep patience and concentrate their mind on UGC NET exam preparation. The JobsLab team will post direct link of CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 here for downloading purpose once released, so stay connected with us for the latest news.
The candidates, who want to appear in the CBSE UGC NET 2017 January exam must need CBSE UGC NET Call Letter 2017 to enter the examination hall. The candidates found without UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017 will not allow appearing the written test. The candidates should bring one ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport) with downloaded UGC NET Admit Card 2017 in original as well as photocopy to sit in the examination.
How to Download CBSE NET Admit Card 2017 For January Exam?
Tentative dates for online form submission and payment of fees done by lots of candidates. Exam date is near and candidates are searching for CBSE NET Admit Card 2017. The candidates, who successfully applied and paid fees for NET 2017, can download their CBSE NET Call Letter 2017 probably in the last week of December 2016 from the official website. Check out the simple steps to download CBSE NET Hall Ticket 2017 for January Exam.
- First, Visit the official website of CBSE NET i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
- Check out the Important Links section or Download section on the Home page.
- Find the CBSE NET Call Letter 2017 link and click on that.
- Now log in by entering application number and password
- Now your CBSE NET Call Letter 2017 on which the examination center has been assigned by CBSE will be displayed on your screen.
- Download NET Admit Card 2017 for January Exam and take a print of it for future use.
Candidates are advised to verify all the details on your CBSE NET Hall Ticket 2017 are correct or not. If you found any mistake in your admit card, visit the respective authorities of cbsenet.nic.in as fast as possible.
Official Website: http://cbsenet.nic.in