CBSE UGC NET 2017 Notification out, Check Exam Date, Syllabus, and Application Form etc @cbsenet.nic.in:
Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a notification for the National Eligibility Test November 2017 exam in the form of CBSE UGC NET 2017 Notification on their official portal. The aspirants, who want to become a professor at college or university level, can submit the online application before the closing date.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of UGC for determining the eligibility of Indian aspirants for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 650.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 182.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 166.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 89.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 209.00Was: INR 399.00
CBSE NET November 2017 Exam Notification
CBSE will conduct National Eligibility Test in 83 subjects at 88 selected cities of examination spread across the country. It is a national level examination which is scheduled in July and December every year.
As per the recent notification from CBSE, the next UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 05-11-2017 at selected cities across India. Detailed notification will be made available on the official website at www.cbsenet.nic.in by 4th August 2017.
The candidates should note that the details given below here are based on previous notification, actual details of CBSE UGC NET 2017 November Exam will be updated once detailed notification is released by the CBSE on their official website.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Details
The candidates, who want to build their career in the teaching profession, should check all the details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, exam date, and how to apply online are given below.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor. However, the candidates, who want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship, have age, not more than 28 years as on 01-01-2017. There will be relaxation in upper age for the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from UGC recognized universities or institutions may submit an online application. The aspirants are advised to check the official notification for detailed conditions of eligibility.
Examination Fee: Interested candidates should pay Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for OBC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) as an examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In the case of e-challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/ Canara / ICICI / HDFC Bank.
Examination Scheme and Date of Test: The CBSE UGC NET exam will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 22-01-2017 in three separate sessions as under.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
Admission Card: The admission card of the UGC-NET to be held on 05th November 2017 will be made available on the official website once uploaded. The candidates, who are appearing for the CBSE NET exam, can download admit card from 3rd week of October 2017 and check all the details regarding How to Download CBSE NET Admit Card from here.
UGC NET Answer Key: The candidates are always looking for official answer key after completion of National Eligibility Test successfully. The candidates can find all the news and official CBSE NET Answer Key from here.
CBSE NET Result: The result of the UGC NET to be held on 05-11-2017 will be made available on the official website once declared officially. The candidates will not be individually intimated about their result. The candidates can get the latest updates about CBSE NET Result from here.
The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF. Candidate appearing in NET should clearly specify in the prescribed Application Form whether they are applying for both JRF& Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR only for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- Submission of Online Application Form: 11-08-2017
- Last Date for Applying Online: 11-09-2017
- Last Date of Submission of Fee through Online generated Bank Challan: 12-09-2017
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the Website: 19-09-2017 to 25-09-2017
- Availability of Admit Card for CBSE NET 2017 November Exam: 3rd week of October 2017
- Date of Examination: 05-11-2017
- Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet: 3rd week of November 2017
- Declaration of Result: December 2017
How to Apply Online for CBSE UGC NET 2017 November Exam?
The candidates may submit an online application for the CBSE NET 2017 November Exam by following simple steps given here. The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying online.
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Before applying online, the candidates must possess the resized scan images as given in the official notification.
- Fill all required details carefully in the online form and upload the required images online.
- After filling all the details for applying online for NET the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee and pay required fees.
- Submit the final application form and take a printout of it for future use.
Download Official Notification (Available Now)
Official Website: http://cbsenet.nic.in