CRPF Constable Result 2016 for Tradesman PST/PET Exam Available @crpfindia.com:
Central Reserve Police Force will soon announce results of Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) posts for PST/PET exam in the form of CRPF Constable Result 2016 on the official website of CRPF India. The candidates, who have applied and appeared in the PST/PET exam, can check their result through instructions given here.
Update (06-07-2016): CRPF Result 2016 for CT (Technical & Tradesmen) written test has been declared. The candidates can check their result from the given below direct link.
The Central Reserve Police Force functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Govt. of India. Every year CRPF releases various advertisements for recruitment of eligible candidates in the department. The demand of Government Job is huge among the aspirants.
CRPF Constable Tradesman PST/PET Result 2016
Few months back, Central Reserve Police Force has released a notification and invited online application for the posts of Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) (Male/Female) vacancies in the south zone, central zone, and Jammu & Kashmir zone. This is really a good opportunity to get the Govt. Job for the 10th pass aspirants who are physically fit.
A large number of male and female aspirants have successfully applied online and appeared for the PST/PET exam between 30-03-2016 to 20-04-2016. The examination has been successfully conducted on various allotted examination center in the given time period. After completion of PST/PET exam, all the candidates are anxiously searching for CRPF Constable Tradesman Result 2016 over the internet.
According to official CRPF Recruitment 2016, the CRPF Constable PST/PET Result 2016 will be released on 30-04-2016, so the candidates are advised to keep patient and stay connected with the JobsLab.in team for the latest news.
CRPF Constable PST/PET Result 2016
- Name of Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
- Name of Post: Constable (Tradesman &Technical) (Male/Female)
- Total No. of Posts: 2695 Vacancies
- Age Limit: For CT/DVR – 21 to 27 Years and for all other posts – 18 to 23 years
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or 10th Class and other qualification as per official notification.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2000/-
- Selection Procedure: PST/PET, Written Test, Trade Test and Medical Examination
- Admit Card: CRPF Constable Admit Card Released
- Exam Type: PST/PET Exam
- Category: Result
- Status: Will be released on 30-04-2016
The CRPF Constable PST/PET exam is very important to all aspirants. As per the official notification the candidates, who will successfully clear the PST/PET exam will be allowed to appear the written examination. So, all the aspirants are eagerly waiting for the CRPF Constable PST/PET Result 2016. As of now, the authority members of CRPF India are busy in merit list preparation. The list of shortlisted candidates will be announced on 30-04-2016, so keep patient and concentrate in the preparation of written examination.
How to Check CRPF Constable Result 2016 for PST/PET Exam?
The CRPF CT (Tech & Trades) Result 2016 for PST/PET exam will be available for check online on the official website of Central Reserve Police Force once released by the CRPF. The candidates can check their result either through Application number and date of birth or through name and date of birth.
The candidates can check their CRPF Constable Tradesman PST/PET Result 2016 online by following simple steps given here.
- Visit the official website of CRPT India i.e. crpfindia.com
- Now look for Results of PST/PET of CT (Tech & Trades) – 2015 link and click it.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth or Name and Date of Birth then hit ‘Search Status’ button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.crpfindia.com | http://crpf.nic.in