CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 686 Vacancies @crpfindia.com:
Central Reserve Police Force has issued a notification for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in CRPF in the form of CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 on the official website of CRPF India. Eligible candidates may submit the online application before 05-05-2016. The candidates should check age limit, application form, eligibility criteria etc details here.
The Central Reserve Police Force functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Govt. of India and is the largest Central Armed Police Forces of India. Every year CRPF releases various notifications for recruitment of eligible candidates on various available vacancies in the department. The demand of Government Job is huge among the aspirants, so every time CRPF Recruitment drive receives the huge response.
CRPF Head Constable Vacancy Details
Recently, Central Reserve Police Force has released a notification and invited online application from male and female candidates for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies through direct recruitment. This is really a good opportunity to get the Govt. Job for the 12th pass aspirants who are physically fit. Check out Age limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, selection process, and how to apply online are given below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 565.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 730.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 178.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 112.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 284.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
- Name of Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
- Name of Post: Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Total No. of Posts: 686 Vacancies (General: 303 Posts, OBC: 162 Posts, SC: 90 Posts, ST: 45 Posts, ST Backlog: 86 Posts)
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years
- Educational Qualification: 12th (10+2) Pass (Intermediate)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam > PST > Skill Test > Medical Examination
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 05-05-2016. There will be relaxation in upper age applicable to SC/ST and OBC candidates 5 years and 3 years respectively.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university and English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words and Hindi Typing with the minimum speed of 30 words per minute on Computer.
The candidates should keep in mind that Two of Three year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Application Fee: The candidates, who are submitting their application for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016, should pay the requisite fee of Rs.100/- through State Bank of India Challan or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit Cards of any bank. There will be no fee for the Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for Head Constable post will be eligible to get pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-. Apart from this, the post will carry Dearness allowance/House rent allowance/ transport allowance/ ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates for this recruitment will be held in two phases as under.
A. First Phase: Written Examination
B. Second Phase:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Scrutiny of documents
- Skill Test (Typing speed test on computer)
- Medical Examination
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2016
- Date of Written Examination: 26-06-2016
How to Apply Online for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who want to submit an online application for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in CRPF should follow simple steps given here. Before applying online candidates should keep resized scan photos that required during the form submission and also have valid email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the official website of CRPF i.e. crpf.nic.in
- Now find ‘Recruitment’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Select the desired post for which you want to submit an online application and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Again select the desired post and click on it.
- Now click on ‘New Registration’ link, read all the instruction and click on ‘Yes’.
- Fill all the required details carefully, upload required images, pay required fees and submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Official Website: http://www.crpfindia.com | http://crpf.nic.in