CRPF Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 2945 Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Posts at @crpf.nic.in or @crpfindia.com:
Central Reserve Police Force has released a notification for recruitment of Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) (Male/Female) posts in the south zone, central zone and Jammu & Kashmir zone in the form of CRPF Recruitment 2017. The aspirants, who want to join the CRPF, can submit an online application before the closing date. Before going to submit an online application, candidates should check complete details like application form, date of exam, educational qualification, and age limit etc details given on this page.
Update (31-01-2017): CRPF Constable Tech and Trades online application has been started. Apply now for CRPF Constable Posts.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 603.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 179.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 126.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 140.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 213.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 399.00
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) was formed on 27th July 1939 and is the largest Central Armed Police Forces of India. It functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Govt. of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency. From past few years, the role of CRPF has been very significant and vital in the General Elections. With 230 battalions and various other establishments, the CRPF is considered India’s largest paramilitary force.
CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) Recruitment 2017
Recently, CRPF has issued an advertisement for recruitment of Constable (Technical and Tradesmen) i.e. Driver, Fitter, Bugler, Tailor, Brass Band, Cobbler, Carpenter, Gardner, Painter, Cook, Water Carries, Washer (Male/Female), Safai Karmachari, Barber, Hair Dresser etc vacancies in the force and invited online application from eligible candidates before the closing date.
The application from candidates will be accepted through online mode only and no other mode of submission of application is allowed. The candidates should keep in mind that Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam, Trade Test and Medical Examination will be conducted by the CRPF at respective Recruitment centers as per schedule.
CRPF Constable (Tradesman &Technical) (Male/Female) Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
- Name of Post: Constable (Tradesman &Technical) (Male/Female)
- Total No. of Posts: 2945 Vacancies
- Age Limit: For CT/DVR – 21 to 27 Years and for all other posts – 18 to 23 years
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or 10th Class and other qualification as per respective posts.
- Pay Scale: Level 3 in the pay matrix 21,700 to 50,000/- (Old Scale: Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2000/-)
- Selection Procedure: PST/PET, Written Test, Trade Test and Medical Examination
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/- for general and OBC candidates and rest are exempted from paying fee.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 State-Wise Vacancy Details
- Bihar: 189 Posts
- Chhatisgarh: 79 Posts
- Jharkhand: 108 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh:121 Posts
- Odisha: 73 Posts
- Uttrakhand: 22 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh:343 Posts
- West Bengal:213 Posts
- Sikkim: 01 Post
- Punjab: 99 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 14 Posts
- Jammu Region (J&K): 42 Posts
- Kashmir Valley (J&K):71 Posts
- Delhi: 48 Posts
- Haryana: 39 Posts
- Rajasthan: 125 Posts
- Chandigarh (UT): 04 Posts
- Assam: 140 Posts
- Meghalaya: 50 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Posts
- Tripura: 26 Posts
- Mizoram: 07 Posts
- Manipur: 37 Posts
- Nagaland: 95 Posts
- Telangana: 100 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 137 Posts
- Karnataka: 138 Posts
- Kerala: 106 Posts
- Tamilnadu: 200 Posts
- Pondicherry (UT): 02 Posts
- Goa: 03 Posts
- Maharashtra: 183 Posts
- Gujrat: 115 Posts
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be between 21 to 27 years who want to apply for CT/DVR and for all other posts age should be between 18 to 23 years as on 1st January 2017. There will be relaxation in upper age for SC. ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other category candidates as per government norms. The candidates should check official notification for further details.
Educational/Technical Qualification: The candidates who have passed Matriculation (10th Class) or equivalent from a recognised board can submit an online application. There will be additional technical qualification required for each post, so candidates are advised to check the official advertisement.
- Height: For male candidates – 170 Cms and 157 Cms for female candidates.
- Chest: 80 Cms unexpended and minimum expansion of 5 CMs for male candidates only.
- Weight: For males and females candidates should be proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
For more details about physical standard, PET, and Medical Standards, candidates should check official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: The candidates have to pass through Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) first. The candidates, who will qualify in PST/PET will be eligible for a written examination (OMR based). Eligible candidates from written examination have to face Trade Test and Medical examination for the final recruitment process.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee while all other category candidates including women candidates are exempted from the application fee. The candidates can pay an application fee through online using Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card of any bank or through Offline mode using SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted).
Important Dates to Remind (CRPF Recruitment 2017 Constable Posts):
- Opening date of online application: 31-01-2017
- Last date of processing online applications: 1-03-2017
- Admit card download for eligible candidates: 20-03-2017 (Expected)
- Commencement & completion of PST/PET: March to April 2017 (Tentative)
- Results of PST/PET and admit card for written exam: 30-04-2017 (Expected)
- Date of written test: 14-05-2017 (10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs)
- Admit Card for trade test: May 2017
- Conducting of Trade Test: From June 2017
How to apply CRPF Recruitment 2017 Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Posts?
The candidates, who want to submit an online application for CRPF Recruitment 2017 Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Posts should follow simple steps given here. Before going to submit an online application, candidates must keep ready their scanned and resized photos of the recent passport photograph, signature, and other required documents as sizes given in the official advertisement.
- Visit the official website of CRPF i.e. crpfindia.com
- Now, click on New Registration button and read all the instructions carefully which is given on that page.
- Click the Yes button and fill up all the details carefully in part 1 and hit submit button.
- Now, upload photo and signature as per required size and format and hit submit button.
- Pay the required fees if applicable by selection mode of payment and submit the final application form.
- Take a print out of final application for future use.
Official Website: http://www.crpfindia.com | http://crpf.nic.in