ERDO Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 11362 BTT, DEO, BEO Posts @erdoclasses.com:
The Education Research and Development Organization have issued a job notification for recruitment of Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT), DEO, and BEO vacancies in the form of ERDO Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates may found vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, exam dates, and how to apply online here.
The Education Research and Development Organization is a department of education that is running Tuition Teacher Certificate (TTC) program in all India. The ERDO provides education through tuitions which will be given by the Teachers of TTC under this department at the village level to every child who is studying between 1st to 8th standard.
ERDO BTT Recruitment Vacancy Details
Recently, ERDO has released an advertisement for recruitment of Mathematics, Science, and English subject Basic Tuition Teachers (BTT), DEO, and BEO posts. Eligible and interested aspirants may submit online application on or before 25th July 2016. Check out all the details regarding this recruitment drive below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 734.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 155.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 146.00Was: INR 171.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 70.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
Total No. of Vacancies: 11362 Posts
Basic Tuition Teacher: 11301 Posts
- Allahabad: 4263
- Fatehpur: 2370
- Pratapgarh: 3348
- Koshambhi: 1320
District Education Officer: 04 Posts
- Allahabad: 01
- Fatehpur: 01
- Pratapgarh: 01
Block Education Officer: 57 Posts
- Allahabad: 20
- Fatehpur: 13
- Pratapgarh: 16
- Koshambhi: 08
Age Limit: The candidates should have age as below as on 1st July 2016
- DEO Posts: 24 to 45 years
- BEO Posts: 22 to 45 years
- BTT Posts: 21 to 45 years
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have required educational qualification for different posts as given below.
Basic Tuition Teacher: The candidates should possess graduation degree from recognized university and must have B.Ed/ B.T.C./ B.P.Ed/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T qualification.
District Education Officer: The candidates should have valid Post Graduation/ M.Ed/ M.A Education/M.Phil & Ph.D. from recognized university or institution.
Block Education Officer: The candidates should have any one qualification from B.Ed, B.T.C., B.P.Ed, J.B.T, N.T.C, P.T.T.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the above said posts would be eligible to get pay band as given below.
- DEO Posts: Rs.20200/- per Month
- BEO Posts: Rs.14450/- per Month
- BTT Posts: Rs.7200/- per Month
Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay registration fees as given below through online mode only.
- For DEO & BEO Posts: Rs.600/- (Rs.400/- for SC, ST candidates)
- For BTT Posts: Rs.450/- (Rs.250/- for SC, ST candidates)
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on written examination performance.
- Date of Advertisement: 21st June 2016
- Last Date for Submit Online Application: 25th July 2016
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 30th July 2016
- Deadline for Printing Online Application hard Copy: 10th August 2016
- Date for Downloading ERDO Written Exam Admit Card 2016: 25th September 2016
- Date of DEO Written Exam: November
How to Apply Online for ERDO Recruitment 2016?
The candidates can submit an online application for ERDO BTT Recruitment 2016 by following the instruction given here. The candidates should keep ready resized scan images of passport photo and signature before applying online for ERDO Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of ERDO i.e. www.erdoclasses.com
- Navigate to the Apply Online for Basic Tuition Teacher Recruitment 2016 link and click it.
- Now, fill all the required details carefully and click on Save above details and proceed to button.
- Upload your photo and signature in JPEG or JPG format and should be of less than 50KB size.
- After uploading required images, click on submit and save button.
- Now, pay registration fees online through Pay U Money payment gateway (Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card). Don’t forget to enter your email id before clicking on Continue button.
- Complete the online registration form and submit the final application form.
- After submitting online application form, download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.erdoclasses.com