Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 1242 Postman, Mail Guard posts in postal/RMS Division at @gujpostexam.com:
Department of Posts, Gujarat Circle has released a notification for direct recruitment from the open market to the cadre of Postman/Mailguard in Postal/RMS Division in the form of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 on the official website. The undergraduate candidates, who are interested in working in the Indian Post, can submit online application from here. Before going to submit an online application, the candidates should check all the details like age limit, education qualification, pay scale, exam dates etc here.
Department of Posts is a central government operated the postal system in the India and due to this, a large number of aspirants who are searching for government job will definitely apply for this recruitment drive. This is one of the best opportunities for the 10th Pass aspirants from the Gujarat who are searching for government jobs. The Gujarat Postal Circle has released a job notification for recruitment of total 1242 vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard in the Postal / RMS Division. The recruitment will be under direct recruitment i.e. from open market by holding aptitude test/examination. Check out the complete details regarding Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016.
Gujarat Post Office Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Gujarat Postal Circle
- Name of the Posts: Postman, Mail Guard
- Total Number of Posts: 1242
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
- Educational Qualification: 10th Pass from recognized Board/University.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/-
- Application & Examination Fee: Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates.
- Date of Exam: Will be notified later.
- Exam type: MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam topics: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Gujarati
Division wise vacancy details of Postman posts in Postal Division
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00Was: INR 740.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
Division wise vacancy details of Mail Guard Posts in RMS Division
Age Limit: The candidates having age from 18 to 27 years can submit the online application. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, and physically handicapped as per government norms. Check out the official notification for complete details.
Education Qualification: The candidates, who have 10th pass or higher education from recognized board or university, may submit an online application.
Application & Examination Fee: The candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC have to pay Rs.100/- as an Application Fee and Rs.400/- as an Examination Fee (Total Rs.500/-) while candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, and Female have to pay only Rs.100/- as an application fee. The examination fee has been exempted for SC, ST, PH, and Female candidates.
Payment of fees is to be done using the Payment Challan generated during the online form submission on the official website. The payment is to be made in Cash at any e-payment enabled Post Office within the state of Gujarat.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for any of the said posts will get pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- and admissible allowances.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test separately for each category.
The qualifying marks (Cut off Marks) will be as follow
- Online application starts from: 12th March 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 11th April 2016
- Last date for payment of fee at e-payment post offices: 14th April 2016
How to apply for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016?
Eligible candidates can submit an online application for the posts of Postman and Mail Guard cadre by following simple steps given here. Before starting registration of application online, the applicants should be ready with the soft copies (resized scan photos) of passport size photo and signature (not more than 40 KB in jpg/jpeg format).
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle i.e. gujpostexam.com
- Now find ‘Online Registration’ link and click it.
- Read all the instruction given on that page and hit ‘Confirm Details’ button.
- Now enter your email address and mobile number for registration process as well as communication purpose. Once you enter such details and hit Submit button, you will get and OTP on your mobile, which you need to enter later during the registration process.
- Now fill up all the details carefully, upload the passport photograph & signature and submit the application form.
- The fees payment challan will be generated. Download it and take a printout of it for fee payment.
- Submit the final application form. After submission, download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.gujpostexam.com