HSSPP Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 6672 Computer & Junior Computer Instructor Posts @recruitment-portal.in: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) has released a notification for recruitment of 6672 Computer Instructor and Junior Computer Instructor purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year. Check out complete details like online form, educational qualification, age limit etc detail here before going to submit an online application.
Update (22-03-2016): HSSPP Computer Instructor Recruitment 2016 online form submission has started. Candidates can submit online application from the given link here on this page.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible for implementing Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
Recently, HSSPP has issued a notification for recruitment of 6672 Computer Instructor and Junior Computer Instructor vacancies. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online from 22-03-2016 to 8-4-2016. Check out the complete vacancy details and how to apply online which are given below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 734.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 155.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 146.00Was: INR 171.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 70.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
HSSPP Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Name of Organization: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP)
- Total No. of Posts: 6672
- Name of Posts: 3336 Computer Instructor posts and 3336 Junior Computer Instructor posts
- Age Limit: 18-42 Years
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Computer science or IT
- Pay Scale: Rs. 13350/- per month for Computer Instructor Posts & Rs.9000/- per month for Junior Computer Instructor Posts
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/- + Bank Charge for General, BC & other categories candidates and Rs.500/- + Bank Charge for Female & SC Candidates of Haryana State only.
- Job Location: Haryana State
- Selection Procedure: Written examination followed by Interview
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18-42 years as on closing date of application. There will be relaxation in upper age as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have Matric or 10+2/ B.A/ M.A with Hindi as one of the subjects, B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc (IT) or BCA in any stream with 60% marks or above and, at least, one-year computer teaching experience for Computer Instructor posts.
For Junior Computer Instructor posts, candidates should have Matric or 10+2/ B.A/ M.A with Hindi as one of the subjects, DOEACC O Level course or I.T.I. in Electronics/ Computers/ Electrical or 10+2 with the one-year diploma in Computer Software/ Hardware from a reputed institution and have relevant experiences.
The candidates are advised to check official notification for detailed educational qualification and other information
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination performance followed by personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.1000/- + Bank charges for General, BC & Other category candidates, and Rs. 500/- + Bank charges for Female/ SC category candidates of Haryana state only.
The application fees will be for each post but if a candidate wants to apply for both the posts, they have to deposit separate examination fee for both the posts.
The examination fees will be paid through online mode.
- Online Application Starts from: 22-03-2016 at 10:00 AM.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-04-2016 till 05:00 PM.
- Closing Date for Deposit Fee: 12-04-2016.
How to Apply Online for HSSPP Recruitment 2016?
Eligible candidates, who want to apply for 6672 Computer Instructor and Junior Computer Instructor vacancies, can submit an online application through the website “www.hsspp.in” or “www.recruitment-portal.in” from 22-03-2016 at 10:00 AM to 08-04-2016 till 05:00 PM.
Official Website: http://www.hsspp.in | http://recruitment-portal.in