IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 (CWE VI) Notification Apply Online for 19243 Clerk Posts @ibps.in:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued a notification to conduct the CWE Clerks-VI online exam in the form of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016. The candidates, who want to make their career as the clerk in the banking sector may submit an online application for IBPS CWE Clerks-VI from here.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body in India which is founded in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. IBPS has announced a Common Written Exam (CWE) in 2011 for the recruitment of Officers and Clerical Cadre posts in the Indian Banks. The IBPS CWE is now compulsory for all the candidates who are seeking a bank job in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. The IBPS periodically releases notification and accepts applications online from aspirants seeking bank jobs at their website, and conducts online exams at various location across the country.
IBPS CWE Clerks-VI Recruitment 2016
The IBPS has released a notification to conduct an online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for 19243 Clerical Cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 (CWE 6) exam is tentatively scheduled in November/December 2016 and January 2017.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre in any of the Participating Organizations need to register for the CWE Clerks-VI. The IBPS Clerks examination will be two tier i.e. the online exam will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main exam. There will be no Interview phase IBPS Clerks Recruitment.
The candidates who will qualify in the prelims and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main exam. The candidates shortlisted through Main exam will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations keeping in view the spirit of Government Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
The candidates should keep in mind that the validity for IBPS CWE Clerks-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31-03-2018 with of without giving any prior notice.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details:
Total No. of the Posts: 19243 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VI)
IBPS Clerks State Wise Vacancy Details:
- Andaman & Nicobar: 25 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 699 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 13 Posts
- Assam: 389 Posts
- Bihar: 770 Posts
- Chandigarh: 88 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 302 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 02 Posts
- Daman & Diu: 01 Post
- Goa: 96 Posts
- Gujarat: 769 Posts
- Haryana: 792 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 314 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 83 Posts
- Jharkhand: 271 Posts
- Karnataka: 1467 Posts
- Kerala: 842 Posts
- Lakshadweep: 20 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 1059 Posts
- Maharashtra: 1343 Posts
- Manipur: 22 Posts
- Meghalaya: 23 Posts
- Mizoram: 13 Posts
- Nagaland: 12 Posts
- New Delhi: 983 Posts
- Odisha: 591 Posts
- Puducherry: 09 Posts
- Punjab: 1335 Posts
- Rajasthan: 975 Posts
- Sikkim: 15 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 1032 Posts
- Telangana: 546 Posts
- Tripura: 50 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 2612 Posts
- Uttrakhand: 330 Posts
- West Bengal: 1350 Posts
IBPS Clerks Bank Wise Vacancies:
- Allahabad Bank: 1000 Vacancies
- Andhra Bank: 600 Vacancies
- Bank of Baroda: 1200 Vacancies
- Bank Of India: 400 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra: 00 Vacancies
- Canara Bank: 3750 Vacancies
- Central Bank of India: 1875 Vacancies
- Corporation Bank: 300 Vacancies
- Dena Bank: 168 Vacancies
- Indian Bank: NR Vacancies
- Indian Overseas Bank: 00 Vacancies
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 500 Vacancies
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 532 Vacancies
- Punjab National Bank: 4000 Vacancies
- Syndicate Bank: 1050 Vacancies
- UCO Bank: 940 Vacancies
- Union Bank of India: 1628 Vacancies
- United Bank of India: 500 Vacancies
- Vijaya Bank: 800 Vacancies
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 30 years as on 01-08-2016. There will be relaxation in the upper age up to 5 years for ST/SC, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates. For more eligibility details kindly refer the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess graduation degree in any discipline from a government recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by as such by the Central Government. Apart from this, Operating and working knowledge in computer is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language or should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College.
Application Fee: The candidates should pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates) as an Application Fees/Intimation Charges. The payment must be made through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Process: The IBPS will select candidates for clerical posts on the basis of Online Preliminary Exam followed by Main Exam merit.
IBPS CWE Clerks-VI Important Dates:
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22-08-2016 to 12-09-2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22-08-2016 to 12-09-2016|
|Download of call letter for Pre-Exam training)||25-10-2016 to 07-11-2016|
|Conduct of Pre-exam training||07-11-2016 to 12-11-2016|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam||18-11-2016 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Exam||26-11-2016, 27-11-2016, 03-12-2016 & 04-12-2016 (if required)|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||December 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Online Main Exam||December 2016|
|Online Main Examination||31-12-2016 & 01-01-2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are seeking the clerical job in the banking sector may apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 before the last date. The candidates should follow simple steps given below to submit an online application for IBPS CWE Clerks-Vi Recruitment 2016.
Before applying online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment, candidates should scan and resize their photograph and signature as per instruction is given in the notification.
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. www.ibps.in
- Navigate to the CWE Clerical link on the homepage and click it.
- Now click on the link of Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6
- Navigate to the Apply Online link and click it.
- Now, click on Yellow button labeled as ‘New Registration’.
- Fill all the required details carefully and submit the form.
- The provisional registration number and password will be generated. The aspirants should note down those details for future use.
- Upload resized scan images, pay required fees and click on Final Submit button.
- At last, download your IBPS CWE Clerks-VI final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.ibps.in