IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-17: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification of online examination for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers in various banks. Check out the examination schedule, eligibility criteria and how to apply online.
Update (16-11-2016): IBPS SO Recruitment 2016-2017 online application has been started. The aspirants may submit an online application from the direct link given below.
The CWE Specialist Officers recruitment process exam will be arranged to fill up I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) and Marketing Officer (Scale I) posts in various bank.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 734.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 155.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 146.00Was: INR 171.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 70.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-17 Notification
The candidates, who want to apply for the CWE Specialist Officers VI post must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. The candidates apart from citizen of India shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
IBPS SO Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Exam: IBPS CRP SPL-VI or IBPS CRP SPL-6
Total No. of Posts: 4122 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 335 Posts
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I): 2580 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): 65 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale-I): 115 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): 946 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum – 20 Years and Maximum – 30 Years
The candidates, who have been born not earlier than 02.11.1986 and not later than 01.11.1996. There will be age relaxation of upper age limit as the norms. Kindly read the official notification carefully.
Education Qualifications: The educational qualification will be as per the table for each post as on 02.12.2016.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Age||Educational Qualifications|
(from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Min- 20 Years, Max-30 Years||a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation|
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years, Max-30 Years||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years, Max-30 Years||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level|
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years, Max-30 Years||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years, Max-30 Years||Graduate and Full-time Post Graduate degree or Full-time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work /Labour Law.*|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Min- 20 Years, Max-30 Years||Graduate and Full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA /PGDBM with specialisation in Marketing *|
* In the case of dual specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed. In the case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specialisations are not eligible to apply.
Application Fees: All General and OBC category students required to pay Rs.600/- as application fees and for ST/SC/PWD students it will be Rs.100/-. The candidates can pay application fees only through online mode and the charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process: All of participant’s will be selected by their score card of Common Written examination (CWE). Qualify candidates will be called for Interview and Will Get Appointment Letters. The structure of the online common written exam will be as follows.
Law Officer Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I & Marketing Officer Scale I
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
The tentative schedule of IBPS CWE Specialist Officers 6
|IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online Registration including edit/modification of application||16-11-2016 to 02-12-2016|
|Payment of Application Fees: Online only||16-11-2016 to 02-12-2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 16.01.2017|
|Online Examination (Tentative dates)||28-01-2017 & 29-01-2017|
|Declaration of result status of examination (CWE)||16-02-2017|
|Download of call letters for Interview||After 24-02-2017|
|Conduct of Interview||March 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||On or after 01-04-2017|
How to Apply Online For IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-17?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBPS CWE Specialist Officers 6 exam from the official website or direct link given below by following few simple steps. Before applying online for IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016, candidates should scan and resize their photograph and signature (size 4.5cm X 3.5cm), required documents and details for online payment of application fees.
- Visit the official website i.e. ibps.in
- Find CWE Specialist Officers on the home page and click on it.
- Now Click on Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 6 link.
- Now click on Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 6 link.
- Now click the link for New Registration which is in yellow colour.
- Fill up all basic information, upload photo and signature than make payment.
- Now hit submit button and take print of application form and payment receipt for future use.
Official Website: http://www.ibps.in