IBPS Recruitment 2017 Notification – Apply online for IBPS CWE RRB VI 2017 for Group A & B Posts @ibps.in:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification of online exam for the recruitment of Group A Officers (Scale I, II, & II) and Group B Office Assistants vacancies for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in the form of IBPS Recruitment 2017. IBPS will hold IBPS CWE RRB V Recruitment 2017 exams tentatively in the month of September and November 2017. Interested candidates may find complete details regarding IBPS CWE RRB V 2017 below here on this page.
IBPS is an autonomous body, which has received a mandate from the participating organisations to conduct the recruitment process for variously available vacancies. The IBPS make arrangements for conducting online preliminary and main examination. The posts for which candidates have to phase the Interview will be coordinated by Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 199.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
IBPS CWE RRB VI 2017 Notification
IBPS CWE RRB VI exam is for those candidates, who aspire to join any of the Participating Organisation listed in the official notification for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Post of Officer. Interested candidates are required to register online for the Common Recruitment Process
IBPS has released a notification to conduct online written exam for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Group ‘A’ – Officers (Scale-I, II, and III) and Group ‘B’ – Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts. The IBPS CWE RRB VI exam is tentatively scheduled in September and November 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit online application from 24-07-2017 to 14-08-2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, important dates, selection process and how to apply online are given below.
As per the official notification, candidates can apply for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancy and can also apply for the Post of Officer vacancy. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in Officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-II.
The candidates should keep in mind that they have to apply separately and pay fees/intimation charges separately for each post applied for.
IBPS Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 15337 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 8298 Posts
- Officers Scale-I: 5123 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (Agriculture Officer): 166 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 35 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 13 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (Law Officer): 27 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (Chartered Accountant): 38 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (Information Technology Officer): 95 Posts
- Officers Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 1373 Posts
- Officers Scale-III: 169 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 18 to 30 years for the post of Officer Scale-I, 21 to 32 years for the posts of Officer Scale-II, and 18 to 40 years for the post of Officer Scale-III as on 01-07-2017. The relaxation in the upper age is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates. For more details, refer the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Sr. No. 1, 2, 9, Degree from recognized University in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent for Sr. No. 8, Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Dairy/Animal Husbandry/Forestry/Veterinary Science/Agricultural Engineering/Pisciculture for Sr. No. 3. For more educational qualification details, refer the official notification.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay following application fees/intimation charges through online mode (Internet Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card).
Officer (Scale I, II, and III)
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Rs.600/- for all others
Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates.
- Rs.600/- for all others
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for Officers (Scale-I, II, & III) post based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam followed by Interview. However, for Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts candidates will be selected based on online Preliminary and Main exam.
Important Dates for IBPS CWE RRB VI Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of fee||24-07-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application & Payment of fee||14-08-2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||August 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||28-08-2017 to 03-09-2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||August 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||04-09-2017 to 09-09-2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||August 2017 (Officer Scale- I) & September 2017 (Office Assistant)|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||09-09-2017, 10-09-2017 & 16-09-2017 (Officer Scale- I), 17-09-2017, 23-09-2017 & 24-09-2017 ( Office Assistant)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||October 2017 (Officer Scale-I, II, & III) & November 2017 (Office Assistant)|
|Online Examination – Main||05-11-2017 (Officers (I, II & III)) & 12-11-2017 (Office Assistant)|
|Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2017|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2017|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants)||January 2018|
How to Apply Online for IBPS Recruitment 2017 for CWE RRB VI 2017?
The candidates, who are seeking Bank Job in the Officer Cadre or Office Assistant vacancies may submit an online application before the closing date. The candidates should follow the simple steps given below to apply online for IBPS Recruitment 2017.
Before applying online for IBPS CWE RRB VI 2017, candidates should scan and resize images like photograph and signature as per instruction is given in the official notification.
- Visit the official website of the IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Navigate to the CWE RRBs link located on the left sidebar and click it.
- Now, look for the Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks Phase V and click it.
- Navigate to the Apply Online link and click it to submit an online application.
- Now, look for the Yellow button labelled as ‘New Registration’ and click it.
- Fill all the essential details carefully and submit the application form.
- The provisional registration number and password will be generated. The applicants should note down those details for future use.
- Upload required images, pay the application fees and click on Final Submit Button.
- After submitting the final application form for IBPS CWE RRB VI 2017, download the application form and take a printout of it for the future reference.
Official Website: http://www.ibps.in