India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016 or IPPB Hall Ticket, IPPB Exam Date, Syllabus available at @indiapost.gov.in:
IPPB Admit Card 2016 – India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) will soon release the hall ticket for Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. posts in the form of India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who had submitted an online application for IPPB Offers and other posts can download their IPPB Hall Ticket 2016 from here.
Update (19-01-2017): IPPB Admit Card 2016 released for Scale I posts Main Exam to be held on 29 January 2017 and can be downloaded from the direct link given below.
Date of Exam: 7th, 8th January 2017
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 199.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
The India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) is recently incorporated as a public limited company under the Department of Posts, India. To set up the fully functional bank, IPPB releases various notifications for recruitment of qualified candidates in the bank and organizing competitive exam to complete the hiring process. The IPPB will issue IPPB Admit Card to all the applicants for written test.
You Might Like: India Post Payments Bank Result 2017
IPPB Admit Card 2016
Recently, India Post Payments Bank Limited has issued a notification for recruitment of various officers vacancies across the country for the newly formed bank on their official website. A large number of candidates had submitted an online application to get the job in the banking sector.
After submitting an online application for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016, all the applicants are anxiously searching for the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016 over the internet. As of now, the officials of the IPPB are busy in the checking of all details fill up by the applicants, so it will take some time to release the IPPB Hall Ticket 2016 on their official website.
IPPB Call Letter 2016 Downloading Date
The IPPB will upload the IPPB Call Letter 2016 on their official website One week before the online examination date. The India Post Payments Bank Limited will provide detailed information regarding the examination in an information handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the India Post Payments Bank Call Letter 2016 from the authorized IPPB website.
The IPPB has yet not announced the date of examination as well as an interview on their official website, so all the applicants are eagerly searching for the IPPB Admit Card 2016 over the internet. The India Post Payments Bank Call Letter will contain the name of the candidate, roll number, time & date of examination, candidate’s photograph, and venue of the examination center.
India Post Payments Bank Call Letter 2016
As per the IPPB official recruitment notification, the candidates should download their India Post Payments Bank Call Letter 2016 and an Information Handout booklet by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from IPPB’s authorized website. The IPPB will not send hard copy of the IPPB Hall Ticket by post or any means.
The candidates should note that they will not be permitted to appear for the IPPB Preliminary as well as Main Examination without the following documents:
- Valid IPPB Call Letter for the respective date and session of examination
- Photo Identity Proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form.
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof.
The candidates should also keep in mind that reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter of the examination will not be permitted to take the examination, so check all details printed on your IPPB hall ticket carefully.
India Post Payments Bank Interview Call Letter 2016
The IPPB will publish the list of shortlisted candidates in the main exam on their official website. Those candidates will be subsequently called for an Interview to be conducted by IPPB. The candidates are required to download their India Post Payments Bank Interview Call Letter 2016 from the official website of the IPPB.
The IPPB Interview Call Letter 2016 will contain the center, address of the venue, time, and date of interview. The candidates have to submit the following documents ar the of interview.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview
- Printout of the valid IPPB Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card/Passport/E-Aadhaar Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with Photo).
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Experience Certificate if work experience declared in the application form.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
The IPPB will not allow to appear for the interview if the candidates fail to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
IPPB Scale I Officers Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern
The structure of the examinations for IPPB Scale I Officers which will be conducted online are as follows:
|English Language||30||30||60 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by the IPPB. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the IPPB depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for the online main examination.
|Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Test applicable to both Preliminary and Main examination. For each question for which the candidate has given a wrong answer one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016?
The candidates, who had submitted an online application for various vacancies available in the IPPB can download their India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016 from the official website at indiapost.gov.in. The candidates should follow the simple steps given below to download their India Post Payments Bank Call Letter 2016.
Before downloading IPPB Call Letter 2016, candidates should keep their Registration Number and Password ready to download their India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016 without any problem.
- Visit the official website of the IPPB i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Navigate to the Financial Services tab and click on India Post Payments Bank link.
- Now, look for Work with IPPB tab and click it.
- Then search the recruitment notice for which you had submitted an online application.
- Navigate to the link of IPPB Hall Ticket 2016 and click it.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth and submit the details.
- The IPPB Call Letter 2016 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your India Post Payments Bank Call Letter 2016 and take a printout of it for future use.
Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in