India Post Payments Bank Result 2017 or IPPB Result 2016-2017 along with IPPB Merit List and Cut Off Marks available for Officers Scale and Assistant Manager @indiapost.gov.in:
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) will soon declare the results of IPPB Recruitment exam for Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, etc. posts in the form of IPPB Result 2016-2017 on their official website. The candidates, who had appeared for the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment exam can check their India Post Payments Bank Result 2017 from here.
Update (19-01-2017): IPPB Results 2017 for Scale I posts written exam released and can be checked from the direct link given below.
The IPPB is recently founded as a public limited company under the India Post Department. The India Post Payments Bank has released different notification for recruitment of eligible candidates to set up the full functional bank. The IPPB has organised the written examination and will announce the IPPB Result to select the eligible employees.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 650.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 182.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 166.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 89.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 209.00Was: INR 399.00
India Post Payments Bank Result 2017
Department of Posts, India has earlier issued a job notification for recruitment of various officers posts across the country for the newly founded India Post Payments Bank on their official website. A large number of government job seekers had applied online and appeared for the written exam as scheduled by the examination authority.
After appeared for the IPPB Recruitment written exam, all the candidates are anxiously searching for the India Post Payments Bank Result 2017 over the internet as well as on the official website. As of now, there is no news about the IPPB Result and examination authority is busy in the evaluation of OMR Sheets written by the job seekers. The aspirants are advised to keep patience and stay connected with this IPPB Result 2016-2017 page of JobsLab.in to get the latest news about merit list and cut off marks.
IPPB Result 2016-2017
The IPPB Result 2016-2017 is the most awaited news for all the candidates are seeking the job in the banking sector. The contestants are eagerly searching for the Results of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Exam, as the candidates will be selected based on written exam performance followed by an interview.
- Name of the Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
- Examination Authority: India Post
- Name of the Posts: Various Posts (Scale II, III, IV, V, VI, and Assistant Manager)
- Total No. of Posts: 1722 Vacancies
- Exam Dates: 17-12-2016, 07-01-2017, 08-01-2017
- Exam Type: Objective Type (MCQs)
- Category: Result
- IPPB Result Declaration Date: Jan/Feb 2017 (Expected)
- Further Recruitment Process: Interview
IPPB Merit List 2017
The India Post Payments Bank will release the IPPB Merit List 2017 for Scale I, II, III, IV, V, and VI Officers posts at the time of declaration of IPPB Result 2017. The India Post Payments Bank Merit List 2017 is the most awaited document for all the candidates who had participated in the written exam.
The candidates who will found their name in the IPPB Merit List 2016-2017 will be called for the interview which is the next recruitment process. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the Merit List of IPPB to check if their name is present in the merit list or not.
IPPB Cut Off Marks 2017
The India Post Payments Bank will decide and release the IPPB Cut Off Marks 2017 on their official website at the time of declaration of Results of India Post Bank Officers Recruitment Exam. The India Post Payments Bank Cut Off Marks 2017 is the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the next round of selection process.
The IPPB Cut Off 2017 will depend on various factors such as the number of available posts, the number of the candidates appeared for the exam, category of the candidates, and difficulty level of the test. The India Post will publish the India Post Payments Bank Cut Off Marks 2017 separately for each category on their official website. The candidates, who will secure the more or equal to the cut off marks of IPPB recruitment exam will found their names in the merit list and will be called for further hiring process.
How to Check India Post Bank Result 2017?
The candidates, who had taken the written exam to get the job in the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) can check their India Post Bank Result 2017 at www.indiapost.gov.in. The India Post will declare the results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the official website.
The candidates should follow the simple steps given below to check their India Post Payments Bank Result 2017. The JobsLab team will post the direct link to the IPPB Result 2017 on this page, so stay connected with us for the latest updates.
- Visit the official website of the IPPB i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Navigate to the Financial Services tab and click on the link of India Post Payments Bank.
- Then, navigate to the Work with IPPB tab and click it.
- Look for the appropriate India Post Payments Bank Result Declaration link and click it.
- Enter required details such as Registration Number/Login Id/Application Number and Password/Date of Birth and submit it.
- The India Post Bank Result 2017 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your Result of IPPB and take a printout of it for future reference.
Click Here to Check India Post Bank Result 2017 for Scale I Officers Recruitment
Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in