The JEE Main official notification is already released and JEE Main online application will be starting soon on the official website. The JEE Main is one of the most popular exam in students seeking admission to the various famous engineering colleges and hence it’s good to fill up all details carefully during the online application. Read all details given here carefully before going to make an online application.
What should you need for JEE Main Online Application?
As the students have to submit their application online through mode only, they need scanned image of his/her recent photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression while filling up the form. So interested students are advised to scan all these in timely manner and also it should be clear. The students can pay fees either by debit card/credit card or by e-challan. Those, who want to pay fees by card should check the validity of card, so they can make hassle free fee payment.
All communications of the JEE Main will be made through applicants registered Mobile No. and e-mail address only. If you don’t have the e-mail address then create and don’t forget its credential. The students should mention their own permanent Mobile No. and e-mail address so, you never miss any updates from the JEE Main Secretariat.
How to Make JEE Main Online Application
The JEE Main entire application process is online. The students have to upload required documents and payment of fee through online mode only. The students are not required to send any document to the JEE Main Secretariat. Follow the steps given here to apply online for JEE Main exam.
- First download the official notification or information bulletin and read out it carefully to ensure your eligibility for the JEE Main exam.
- Now visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nic.in and read the contents of Online format and instructions for applying online given in the information bulletin and keep all required information ready for JEE Main online application.
- Save and keep the scanned images of your recent photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression ready in JPG format only. (If you don’t have these images in JPG format then open image one by one in Microsoft paint and choose option to Save As then choose JPG to save it in JPG format.)
- Now find the Apply Online in JEE Main website and fill all details of application form carefully. Don’t forget to check your mobile no. and e-mail address.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb impression, which you have already done in JPG format.
- Now pay examination fee either by Debit/Credit card or by e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form) in the bank mentioned in information bulletin.
- After submitting the application form successfully online, download acknowledgement slip and keep the same at a safe place for future reference.
These are the instruction for JEE Main exam, students who are interested in JEE (Advanced), should check JEE (Advanced) information.
Students can write the query in the below comment form if you found any difficulties during the online application. We will do our best to help you.