JK Police Recruitment 2016 Notification – Apply online for 5381 J&K Police Constable Posts @jkpolice.gov.in:
Police Headquarters, Jammu & Kashmir has released a job notification for the recruitment of 5381 Constable vacancies in IRP Battalions, Armed, Executive Police in various districts in the form of JK Police Recruitment 2016. The candidates of Jammu & Kashmir state seeking police job may apply online from 14-11-2016 to 13-12-2016.
Update (14-11-2016): JK Police Recruitment 2016 online application started and the link will be available from 14-11-2016 to 13-12-2016. The candidates can apply online from the direct link given below.
The Jammu and Kashmir Police (JKP) was founded in 1873. The J&K Police is the law enforcement agency in the state of Jammu & Kashmir having primary responsibilities in Law enforcement and investigation within the twenty-two districts. The Jammu & Kashmir Police works with the Indian Army, the Central Reserve Police Force, and other Paramilitary forces of India to keep the J&K state secure from incursions from Pakistan.
J&K Police Recruitment 2016
The J&K Police has published an advertisement for recruitment of 5381 vacancies of Police Constable in IRP Battalions, Armed, Executive Police on their official website at www.jkpolice.gov.in. The candidates, who are seeking the job in the Police Department may submit an online application against J&K Police Recruitment 2016 notification from 07-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
Before submitting an online application, the candidates should check other details like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, important dates, application fee, selection process, and how to apply online are given below.
JK Police Vacancy Details
Name of the Department: Jammu & Kashmir Police Headquarters
Total No. of Posts: 5381 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Constable
- IRP Battalions: 4340 Posts
- Armed Police: 386 Posts
- Executive Police: 655 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2016 (The candidates born before 01-01-1988 and after 31-12-1997 shall not be eligible). However, in the case of serving SPOs/Voluntary Home Guards (VHGs) for a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years and five years respectively, the upper age limit shall be 37 years, and for Ex-Servicemen, it shall be 48 years.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have passed matriculation examination (10th Pass) or equivalent from any Government recognised Board before the cutoff date for submission of application form.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as and application fee through online mode or use the services of Common Service Centers & in the case of none availability of online payment facility, pay application fee through Bank Challan.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for the available posts will get the Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- in accordance with provisions of J&K Special Recruitment Rule.
Selection Process: The J&K Police Department will select candidates for J&K Police Constable posts based on PET (Physical Endurance Test), PST (Physical Standard Test), and Written Examination merit.
J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application:
- Last Date for Online Application:
30-11-201613-12-2016 till 11:00 PM
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 13-12-2016 till 11:00 PM
- Last Date for Printing Application Form and Fee Payment CSC: 13-12-2016 till 11:00 PM
- Closure of Fee Payment Through Challan: 15-12-2016
- Date of Downloading of Admit Card: Will be notified Soon
How to Apply Online for JK Police Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants, who are interested in joining the Jammu & Kashmir Police Department may apply online through the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in from 07-11-2016 to 30-11-2016. The applicants should follow the simple steps given below to submit an online form for JK Police Recruitment 2016 Constable Posts.
Before applying online, candidates should scan and resize their photo, thumb impression, and other documents.
- Visit the official website of the J&K Police i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Navigate to the Notifications located in the top menu and click the link of Recruitment Notices.
- Now, look for an advertisement Notice for the post of Constable in J&K Police (Oct-2016).
- Now, search for the Online Application link and click it.
- Fill all the essential details carefully and click on the Next button.
- Pay application fee through online mode or generate bank challan, upload all required images and submit the final application form.
- After submitting an application form, note down the registration number and take a print of Application Form for future use.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in