JPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 24 Food Safety Officer Posts Advt. No. 01/2016 at @jpsc.gov.in:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released an advertisement No. 01/2016 for recruitment of Food Safety Officer Vacancies in the form of JPSC Recruitment 2016 on the official website of Commission. Eligible candidates may submit an application through online mode only before the closing date. Check out complete details of JPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2016 here on this page.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) came into existence after formation of the State of Jharkhand on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts if Bihar. It was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of JPSC is to conduct various written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the qualified candidates for any government posts in the state.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 576.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 740.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 122.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 304.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
Jharkhand Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Good news to the aspirants of Jharkhand state as the commission has recently released a Food Safety Officer Recruitment Advt. No. 01/2016 on their official website. Here we are providing the complete details about the recruitment. Before going to submit online application check out all the details regarding Jharkhand Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: Food Safety Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 24
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology, Oil Technology etc.
- Examination Fee: Rs.400/- + Bank Charge for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.100/- + Bank Charge for ST/SC candidates.
- Pay Scale: PB-II – Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- No. of Papers: 2
- Total Marks: 100 for each paper and 30 Marks for Interview
- Type of Exam: MCQ type
- Selection Procedure: Written Test followed by Interview
JPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2016
Eligible and desirous candidates can submit an online application for JPSC Recruitment 2016 for Food Safety Officer Posts. The total numbers of available vacancies are 24 for this recruitment drive.
JPSC Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved: 12 Vacancies
- SC: 03 Vacancies
- ST: 06 Vacancies
- BC-I: 02 Vacancies
- BC-II: 01 Vacancy
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who possess a valid degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: The candidates having minimum age 21 years and maximum age 35 years as on 01-08-2015 can apply for this recruitment process. However, there will be relaxation in age for the candidates of OBC, Female Candidates, SC, and ST candidates of Jharkhand state as per government norms.
- For SC/ ST Category candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
- For All other candidates: Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
The candidates have to pay examination fee through credit card/debit card/ Internet Banking or Bank Challan at any SBI Collect center.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by Interview for the post of Food Safety Officer Recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for above said permanent post will get an appointment in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-. Selected candidates for this recruitment will be on probation for a period of two years.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Commencement of Online Registration: 02-February-2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 16-February-2016
- Last date of Depositing Examination Fee: 19-February-2016
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2016 Food Safety Officer Vacancies
Interested candidates may submit online application for JPSC Recruitment 2016 for the post of Food Safety Officer post through the official portal by following simple steps given here. Before going to submit online application, candidates are advised to read official advertisement carefully. The candidates should also keep ready resized scan photos like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other certificates to submit application hassle free.
- Visit the official website of commission i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in
- Find Latest Recruitments/Openings section on the homepage.
- Find Food Safety Officer Recruitment Advt. No. 01/2016 and click it.
- On that new page find ‘Click Here to apply for Food Safety Officer Recruitment’ and click it.
- Fill up the application for carefully and upload images if required.
- Pay the required examination fee either through online mode or through Bank Challan.
- Submit the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.jpsc.gov.in