- LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment 2016
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2016
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- licindia.in AAO Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- LIC AAO Recruitment Exam 2016 Pattern and Syllabus
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2016 Selection Procedure
- How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 700 Assistant Administrative Officers Vacancies at licindia.in:
Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a new notification offering new job openings LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant Administrative Offers on their official website. Check out all the details provided on this page regarding LIC Recruitment 2016 before going to apply online.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment 2016
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are Indian citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). The candidates can apply through online mode only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 is for 700 available vacant posts out of which 106 for SC, 53 for ST, 192 for OBC and 349 for unreserved candidates. The online application will start from 15th December 2015 and will end on 5th January 2016. The candidates are advised to read all the instruction provided in official notification, the link given at the end of this page.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is one the of the famous Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company. It was founded on 1st September 1956 and is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset valued of Rs.1560482 crore. LIC offers a variety of insurance products to its consumers such as insurance plans, pension plans, unit-linked plans, special plans and group schemes.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who want to join the India’s most popular firm, must check the eligibility for online application. The eligibility conditions as on 1st December 2015 will be as under:
|Age||Minimum age shall be 21 years as on 1st December. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years ( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible). Relaxations in upper age limit for reserved category will be as under:|
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (Gen)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||Further relaxation of 5 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor/Master degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution.|
licindia.in AAO Recruitment 2016 Online Application
- Name of the organization: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Name of the posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist)
- Total posts: 700
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years as on 1st December 2015
- Eligibility: Bachelor/Master degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs: 600/- for all other candidates.
- Salary: Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640/- per month and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Place of Job: Anywhere in India.
- Probation: One year, extendable up to 2 years.
- Selection process: Online exam followed by a personal interview.
- Application Status: started from 15th December 2015
- Last date for online application and online fee payment: 05th January 2016
- Date of online examination: 05th, 06th, 13th March 2016
- Download of Call letter: Last week of February 2016
- Exam Type: Online MCQ
- Number of questions: 160
- Exam Marks: 300 marks
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Subjects: Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, GK and Current Affairs, Computer Knowledge, English Language.
LIC AAO Recruitment Exam 2016 Pattern and Syllabus
The LIC AAO examination will be of an objective type of 160 questions consists of 300 marks. The candidates will be given 120 minutes to solve all the questions.
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|3||General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5||English Language Test with special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||–|
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. The candidates keep in mind that they must pass in each section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2016 Selection Procedure
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre Recruitment Medical examination.
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016
The candidates can apply online only for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 from 15-12-2015 to 05-01-2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online candidates are advised to scan their photograph and signature. The candidates should resize scanned images as specifications given in the official notification of Annexure III. The candidates must use their permanent email id and mobile no. as LIC will send all the information on that. To apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 candidates should follow simple steps given on this page.
- Visit the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India i.e. www.licindia.in
- Now find ‘Careers” and click on that, the new window will open with current openings.
- Click on the link of ‘Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016’.
- Now on that page click the link ‘Click Here for Apply Online’, the new window will open.
- Now hit the yellow button ‘Click Here for New Registration’ to register the application.
- Fill all the details carefully as required in the form and then save the form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature (Must be resized as per instruction given in the notification)
- Fill rest of the details of the application form.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before final submit.
- If you details are correct, then hit the final submit button.
- Then click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and finally click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print of payment receipt and application form for future use.