MP Police Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 14283 MP Vyapam Police Constable ASI Posts:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification for recruitment of Police Constable, Head Constable, and ASI Posts in the form of MP Police Recruitment 2016 on the official website of MP Vyapam. The candidates, who want join the police force should check details like application form, age limit, educational qualification etc here.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is popularly known as MP Vyapam. MP Vyapam conducts various examinations to recruit eligible candidates for vacant posts in the various departments of MP. The MPPEB was founded in 1970 by Madhya Pradesh Government and is one of the largest examination conduction bodies of the state.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 573.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 650.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 195.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 166.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 89.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 209.00Was: INR 399.00
MP Vyapam Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Recently, MP Vyapam has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts of constable, head constable and ASI vacancies on their official website. The candidates may submit online application from 12-04-2016 to 11-05-2016. Before going to submit online application, candidates should check details like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, application fee, exam dates, selection process and how to apply online given below.
Total Vacancies: 14283
- Constable (Ground Duty): 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
- Constable (Washer man): 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 50 posts
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1st August 2016. There will be relaxation in upper age for the reserved category candidates as per MP Government norms.
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification for each post is different, so candidates are advised to check the official notification for detailed information.
- Constable (Ground Duty), Trade Post & Radio – Candidates should posses 10th pass from recognized board
- Constable Driver Posts – 10th pass and must have a valid heavy driving license.
- Head Constable (Computer) & ASI (Computer) – 12 Pass with PCM and Computer Diploma
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the MPPEB Police Recruitment 2016 will get pay band as below.
- For Constable Posts: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Head Constable (Computer) Posts: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2100/-
- For Assistant Sub Inspector Posts: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Reserved Candidates) for One Paper and Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for Reserved Candidates) for Two Papers. All candidates have to pay Rs.70/- additionally for M.P. Online Portal fee.
For Male (Man)
- Height – 168 cm & Chest of 81-86 cm (General & OBC Candidate)
- Height – 160 cm & Chest – 76 to 81 cm (SC/ST Candidate)
For Female (Women)
- Height – Minimum 158 cm
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Document verification
MPPEB Police Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Online Application starts from: 12 April 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 May 2016
- Correction/Editing Date: 12 Apr to 16 May 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 17 July 2016
How to Apply Online for MP Police Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who want to build their career in the police force and eligible, can submit online application for the above said posts by following simple steps given here. The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying online for MP Police Recruitment.
- Visit the official website of MP Vyapam i.e. vyapam.nic.in
- Now look for Police Constable Recruitment Test (PCRT): 2016 and click it.
- Find the Police Constable Recruitment Test (PCRT) 2016 from the list of all available vacancies and click on ‘Apply Online (Aavedan Kare)’.
- Fill up the required details carefully, upload required images, and pay required fees and submit the final application form.
- Take a printout of final submitted application form for future reference and also note down application number or registration number, password etc for future use.
Official Website: http://mponline.gov.in | http://www.vyapam.nic.in