MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 Apply for 148 Posts: MPPEB Group 1 Combined PG Level Exam at @mponline.gov.in:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a job notification for recruitment of various posts of Assistant Seed Certification Officer in the form of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016. The eligible and hard working candidates can submit an online application for 148 vacant vacancies of Assistant Seed Certification Officer, Office Superintendent, and other posts. The recruitment process will be done by conducting Group I Combined PG Level Examination.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or Vyapam is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of MP State Government. The board conducts various entrance exams to recruit eligible candidates in various departments as well as for examination to various colleges in the state. It was set-up by Madhya Pradesh Government in 1970 and is one of the largest examinations conducting body of the state.
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details for Group I Combined PG Level Examination
Recently MPPEB has released a notification for the recruitment of 148 vacant vacancies of Assistant Seed Certification Officer, Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Assistant General Manager/District Manager and various posts through Group I Combined PG Level Examination. Check out the complete vacancy details, age limit, and educational qualification etc details here.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 575.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 730.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 211.00
- Price: INR 114.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 285.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 304.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 Posts Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Assistant Statistics Officer||15|
|03||Medical Social Worker||02|
|08||Assistant Seed Certification Officer||56|
|09||Seeds disease specialist||01|
|10||Senior Research Assistant||03|
|11||Office superintendent cum accountant||20|
|12||Assistant General Manager/ District Manager||20|
|13||Deputy General Manager / Regional Manager||03|
|14||Medical Sociel Worker||01|
Age Limit: The candidates having a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years can apply for Group I Combined PG Level Examination. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be applicable as per MP Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed post graduation degree in relevant discipline. The candidates should check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee while reserved candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as an application fee. All the candidates, who are applying online through MP Online Portal need to pay Rs.70/- additional as a portal fee.
- Starting date for filling online application: 26/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 24/02/2016.
- Last date for making corrections in the application form: 29/02/2016.
- Examination date: 20/03/2016.
Selection Procedure: The candidates applying for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of written test followed by an interview.
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016?
The candidates can submit an online application for recruitment of 148 posts various posts for MPPEB Recruitment 2016 before the closing date by following simple steps given here.
- Visit the official website of MPPEB i.e. www.vypam.nic.in
- Now look for Group 1 Combined Post Graduate Lever, Asstt. Seed Certification Officer Cadre Recruitment Test link and click on it.
- Now click on ‘Sevae’ link and find the appropriate link and hit ‘Click Here’ button.
- Read all the instruction carefully and proceed with online application form.
- Fill all the details carefully; upload photograph and signature if required.
- Pay required fees and submit online application form.
- After submitting the final application form, take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: https://www.mponline.gov.in | http://www.vyapam.nic.in