NTPC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 96 Executive & Assistant Chemist Trainee Posts at @ntpccareers.net:
NTPC Limited has released a notification for recruitment of 96 Executive Trainees and Assistant Chemist Trainees post in the form of NTPC Recruitment 2016 on their official website. Interested candidates can submit the online application before 29th February 2016. Check out the complete details about the NTPC Executive & Assistant Chemist Trainee vacancies 2016.
NTPC Limited was founded in 1975 by Govt. of India and previously known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. NTPC is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. The NTPC Limited is engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is the largest power company in India with an electric power generating capacity of 45500 MW. The company is not only engaged in the power generation but has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC is one of most reputed company in the India. As NTPC works under the Ministry of Power Govt. of India, a large number of candidates are interested in submitting online application for NTPC Recruitment2016. The candidates, who want to build their career in the power sector company, can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 565.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 730.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 178.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 112.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 284.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
Recently, NTPC has released a notification for Recruitment of Executive Trainee – 2016 (HR & Finance) – E2 grade & Assistant Chemist Trainees – 2016 – E1 grade on their official website. Check out all the information about this recruitment drive here.
As of now no more details are provided by the company. The online application will be started from 9th February 2016, so check this page later for complete details about this recruitment process like age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc.
Post Name: Executive Trainee (HR & Finance)
- No. of Vacancies: 71 Posts (HR – 25 Posts & Finance – 46 Posts)
- Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
Post Name: Assistant Chemist Trainees
- No. of Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.02.2016
- Date of All India Written Test: 1st week of May 2016
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016
The interested candidates can submit an online application for NTPC Jobs 2016 from the official website. JobLab team will post simple steps to apply online later as soon as the official notification will be released by the company.
Apply Online for NTPC Executive & Assistant Chemist Trainee vacancies 2016 (Link will be activated soon)
Official Notification (Soon Available)
Official Website: http://www.ntpccareers.net