OPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 372 Medical Officer Posts at opsc.gov.in or opsconline.gov.in:
You Might Like: BSEOdisha 10th Result 2017 (Declared)
Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification and invited online application for 372 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts on the official website from eligible candidates in the form of OPSC Recruitment 2016. The recruitment process will be carried out for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Junior Class-1 (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Check out all the details about this recruitment drive on this page before going to submit an online application.
Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April 1949 after separated from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. The functions of the Commission are divided into various categories which includes recruitment of candidates to different posts/services under the State Government, advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of the inter seniority etc.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
As per latest recruitment notification from the OPSC, applications are invited online through the official website of commission for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts in Junior Class-1 (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Check out the category wise vacancy position, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale etc below.
OPSC Medical Officer Category Wise Details
|Sr.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Un reserved||186 (61-W)|
|3||Scheduled Caste||60 (20-W)|
|3||Scheduled Tribe||84 (28-W)|
Age Limit: The candidates must have the minimum age of 21 years and most not be above the age of 32 years as on the 1st January 2016. There will be relaxation in age by 5 years for the candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Women, Ex-Servicemen and by 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category, whose disability should not be less than 40%.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have possessed MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/- only. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST of Odisha and persons with disability are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the post of Medical Officer in OPSC Recruitment 2016 will get pay band of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- with usual dearness and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of written test and career marking. The career marking will be 30% (10% each for class 10th, 12th, and MBBS) and 70% from written test.
- Starting of online application form submission: 28-01-2016
- Last date of application submission: 27-02-2016 till 11:59 PM
- Last date to pay application fee at any SBI branch: 01-03-2016
- Last date for submission of Printout/Hard copy of online application form along with copy of specified documents/Certificates: 10-03-2016
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer Posts?
The candidates having above eligibility criteria can apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2016 Medical Officer Post. Check out the simple steps are given on this page to submit online application form.
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting an online application.
- Visit the official website of the Commission i.e. opsconline.gov.in
- Now select the Medical Officer recruitment and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill all the required details carefully in online application form.
- Upload resized scan images like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other required certificates.
- Submit the online application form and note down Registration ID and take a printout of finally submitted online application form.
- Pay required application fee by generating online challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Official Website: http://opsconline.gov.in | http://opsc.gov.in