PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 205 Vidyut Sahayak Posts @pgvcl.com
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 205 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts in the form of PGVCL Recruitment 2016 on the official website of PGVCL. The candidates, who want to build their career in the electricity company, may submit online application from here.
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15th September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The commercial operation of the company is started on 1st April 2005. PGVCL is feeding electricity in 12 districts of Gujarat namely Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Surendranagar, Amreli, Botad, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka and Gir Somnath.
PGVCL Vacancy Details
Eligible candidates may apply online for PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 from 11-04-2016 to 02-05-2016 by 6:00 PM. Check out the details like age limit, educational qualification, pay band, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 598.00
- Price: INR 519.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 162.00
- Price: INR 133.00
- Price: INR 108.00
- Price: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 219.00
- Price: INR 60.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 198.00Was: INR 399.00
- Name of Organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
- Name of Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Total No. of Posts: 205 Vacancies (UR: 158 Posts, SEBC: 32 Posts, SC: 09 Posts, ST: 06 Posts)
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9700-21710/-
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for UR/SEBC/PH Candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years for General Category candidates & not more than 35 years for SEBC/SC/ST candidates as on 08-04-2016. Check out the official notification for upper age relaxation for the female and other candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess Graduation (Regular) in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% (55% for Reserved category candidates/SC/ST/SEBC) or more marks in the final year (or last two semesters) exam (first trial without ATKT).
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get fixed remuneration for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year per month Rs.7800/-, Rs.8550/-, and Rs.9300/- respectively.
The selected Vidyut Sahayak shall be appointed initially for the period of three years and me considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs.9700-21710/- subject to completion of 3 year’s lock in period satisfactorily.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General (UR)/SEBC/PH have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as an application fee at any of the SBI Branch using system generated SBI Challan.
The candidates will be shortlisted for written test/Interview on the basis of their online applications only, so submit application only if you are eligible for this post else you will lose your application fee.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the performance of written test followed by an interview.
PGVCL Important Dates:
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 11-04-2016
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 02-05-2016, 6:00 PM
- Last Date & Time of Online Payment of Fees and Generation of SBI Challans: 02-05-2016, 6:00 PM
- Last Date & Time of Payment of Fees at any of the SBI Branch using System Generated SBI Challan and Final Submission: 05-05-2016 by 06:00 P.M.
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Applications by RPAD/ Speed Post: 12-05-2016
How to Apply for PGVCL Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria, may submit an online application for PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. The candidates should follow simple steps given here to submit an online application for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2016. Before submitting an online application for PGVCL Recruitment, candidates should read ‘How to Apply’ given on the official website.
- Visit the official website of PGVCL i.e. www.pgvcl.com
- Now navigate to the ‘Recruitment’ link and click it.
- Search for the name of the post for which you want to submit an online application and click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now click on ‘Register’ link and fill all the required details carefully.
- Upload resized scan images which are required and generate the application fee challan.
- Submit the final application form and take 2 printouts of it.
- Submit the printout of the filled application form on or before 12-05-2016 by RPAD/Speed Post to “I/c. General Manager (HR), Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Regd. & Corporate Office, Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva Sadan, Nana Mava Main Road, Laxminagar, Rajkot-360004”.
- Don’t forget to mention the generated Application Number & “Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)” on the envelope. Also, check documents to be submitted with the printout of application form mentioned in the official notification.
Official Website: http://www.pgvcl.com