PSSSB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2200 Clerk, Steno Typist Posts @punjabsssb.gov.in:
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a notification for recruitment of 2200 vacancies of Clerk, Clerk cut Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, and Jr. Scale Steno posts in the form of PSSSB Recruitment 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who are seeking government job in the state of Punjab may submit an online application against Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016 notification from here.
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) came effect from 18th October 1979. It the board which releases various job notifications to recruit eligible candidates for the posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs.325/- per month and not more than Rs.699/- per month. The primary purpose of the PSSSB is for making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00Was: INR 740.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016
Recently, Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has issued a notification for recruitment of 2200 posts of Clerk, Clerk cum Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, and Jr. Scale Steno Vacancies on their main official website.
Eligible and Interested candidates may submit online application from 07-09-2016 to 27-09-2016 till 5:00 PM. Other details like age limit, post wise vacancy details, pay scale, educational qualification, important dates, application fee, selection process, and how to apply online are given below for the Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016.
PSSSB Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
Total No. of the Posts: 2200 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk: 1759 Posts
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
- Steno Typist: 421 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno: 14 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates are having age between 18 years to 37 years as on 01-01-2016 may submit an online application. The applicants are advised to refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess the graduation degree from any recognised university or institution and also have studied Punjabi subject up to Matriculation. Apart from this, the candidates must have 120 hours experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology or ‘O’ Level certificate from DOEACC.
Application Fee: The application fees will be different for each category which is given as follow. The candidates have to pay application fees through online mode or offline mode by bank challan.
- General Candidate: Rs.600/-
- OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: 150/-
- PWD: Rs.100/-
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected for the above said the post would be eligible to get the pay band as per below details.
- For Posts 1 to 3: Rs.10300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/-
- For Post 4: Rs.10300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on written test and skill test.
- Date of Starting of Online Application: 07-09-2016
- Last Date for Submit Online Application: 27-09-2016 till 5:00 PM
How to Apply Online for PSSSB Recruitment 2016 for Clerk, Steno Typist Posts?
The candidates, who are seeking Clerk, Steno Typist, etc. job, may apply online against the PSSSB Recruitment 2016. The candidates can submit an online application by following simple steps given below on this page. Before applying online, candidates should keep their resized scan images of photograph and signature ready to submit online application form against Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of the PSSSB i.e. www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Navigate to the link of Advertisements and click it.
- Now, look for the appropriate job notification for which you want to apply and click it.
- Fill all the essential details carefully, upload the required images, pay application fees and submit the application form.
- After submitting the final application form, download your application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in