Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 742 Constable Posts (TSP Area) at @police.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Police has released a notification for recruitment of Constable General and Constable Driver posts in the form of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 on the official website of the department. The candidates from TSP Area and Sahariya Tribe Caste may apply online for this recruitment drive. Before going to apply online check out the application form, vacancy details, educational qualification, exam date, pay scale etc details given here.
The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement agency which is responsible for keeping law and order in control in the state of Rajasthan. The headquarter of Rajasthan Police is located in Jaipur, the state capital. The Rajasthan Police Service was formed in January 1951 and eligible officers from all over the State were appointed. This marked the beginning of Rajasthan Police as we know it today.
The mission of Rajasthan Police is to uphold the law, maintain order and keep the peace. Today, Rajasthan Police has a highly trained force with modern aides like the latest forensic science laboratory, advanced telecommunication facilities and information technology. Every year time by time, Rajasthan Police recruits eligible candidates in the department to strengthen the force.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 499.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00
- Price: INR 151.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 175.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 197.00Was: INR 399.00
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
Recently, Rajasthan Police has released an advertisement for recruitment of 742 vacancies of constable posts. The recruitment process is for the candidates belonging to TSP area and Sahariya Tribe Caste. Interested candidates have to submit online application only and no other mode of application will be accepted. The aspirants should check all the details given here regarding above said recruitment drive.
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan Police Department
- No. of Post: 742 Vacancies
Name of Post: Constable posts as per below
- Constable General (TSP Area): 472 Posts
- Constable General (Sahariya Tribe Caste): 202 Posts
- Constable Driver (TSP Area): 48 Posts
- Constable Driver (Sahariya Tribe Caste): 20 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates having age between 18 years to 23 years can apply for General Constable Post and for Constable Driver post, age should be between 18 years to 26 years. There will be relaxation in Upper age for the female candidates as well as candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, ABC, Ex-servicemen etc as per government norms. The candidates are advised to check the official notification for detailed information.
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who will be going to apply for District Police unit, must have passed 10th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board and for MBS Khairwada unit, candidates must have passed 8th Class from a recognized school or board.
Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates who want to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 for constable post should check official notification for physical standard requirements and Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the above said post will get fixed salary of Rs.8910/- during the probation period and then after pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay Rs.2400/- will be applicable as per government norms.
Examination Fee: All candidate have to pay Rs.150/- as an application fee and Rs.30/- as an online portal charge. The candidates, who will fill up application form themselves instead of through e-mitra kiosk or common service center need to pay Rs.150/- examination fee and Rs.10/- for exam fee payment processing charge.
- Written test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical examination
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-03-2016
- Last Date for Submit Online Application: 31-03-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 29-03-2016
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Police Constable Posts?
The candidates, who want to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 constable vacancies, can submit application by visiting any e-mitra kiosk or common service center of Rajasthan. The candidates have to pay required fees at e-mitra kiosk or common service center. The candidates can also submit online application by themselves by following simple steps given here. Before going to apply for this recruitment drive, candidates should keep ready resized scan photos like recent color photograph, signature etc as mentioned in the official notification and should carry with them at the time of online application submission.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Police i.e. exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in
- Fill up the required details carefully and upload required images.
- Pay required examination/application fees.
- Submit the final application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 (will be activated from 01-03-2016)
Official Website: http://www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in | http://police.rajasthan.gov.in