RPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 6468 Sr Teacher Gr II Posts @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 6468 Senior Teacher Grade II posts in the form of RPSC Recruitment 2016. The candidates, who are seeking a job in the education field, may submit online application form from 25-07-2016 to 31-08-2016 till 12:00 Midnight for RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the government organization in Rajasthan, for conducting recruitment exams for recruiting qualified candidates to various departments of the Government. Every year, RPSC releases multiple notifications to recruit candidates to Rajasthan Administrative Service, Rajasthan Police Service, RTS, and Rajasthan Sub-Ordinate services.
RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016
Recently, RPSC has released a teacher job notification for recruitment of 6468 posts of RPSC 2nd Grade Sr Teacher vacancies on their official website. The candidates, who are interested in RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016, may submit the online application before the closing date. Other details of RPSC Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, available vacancies, selection process, and how to apply online are given below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 634.00Was: INR 805.00
- Price: INR 173.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 149.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 80.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 417.00
- Price: INR 304.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 220.00Was: INR 301.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 399.00
RPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 6468
Name of the Post: Senior Teacher Grade II
Advt. No.: 03/2016-17 for Sr. Teacher Gr II – 2016
Name of the Subject with Available Vacancies:
- Hindi: 1269 Vacancies
- English: 626 Vacancies
- Maths: 442 Vacancies
- Science: 248 Vacancies
- Social Science: 1531 Vacancies
- Sanskrit: 2295 Vacancies
- Urdu: 39 Vacancies
- Punjabi: 18 Vacancies
Age Limit: The candidates age should be minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 01-01-2017. However, upper age relaxation applicable 5 years for SC, ST, BC/Special BC (Male), and General category Women candidates of Rajasthan, 10 years of SC, ST, BC/Special BC Women candidates of Rajasthan & PH General candidates, 13 years for PH (BC/Special BC) candidates, 15 years for PH (SC/ST) candidates. There is no age limit for widow or divorcee women.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification will be as follow for each subject and should have the working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
For Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Urdu, and Punjabi Subject: The candidates should possess Graduation degree or equivalent Examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and B.Ed. Or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
For Science Subject: The candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry, and B.Ed. Or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
For Social Science Subject: The candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent examination with at least two subjects from History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects, and B.Ed. Or Diploma in Education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
Application Fee: The RPSC has not mentioned fee details in the official notification, but it might be as follow. The aspirants can pay the application fee online through E-grass (Net Banking/ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card).
- General & BC (Creamy Layer)/Special BC Category Candidates: Rs.350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & Special BC category candidates of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
- All PH & ST/SC Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs.150/-
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Selection Process: The RPSC will select candidates based on written exam performance & interview.
- Starting date of submission of online application: 25-07-2016
- Last date to pay application fee online: 29-08-2016
- Last date to submit online application: 31-08-2016 till Midnight 12:00
- Editing in online application form: From 01-09-2016 to 15-09-2016 till Midnight 12:00
How to Apply Online for RPSC Recruitment 2016?
Eligible and interested candidates may submit an online application for RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in before the last date. The candidates should follow simple steps given here to apply online for RPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Navigate to RPSC Online and click on Apply Online link.
- Now, click on the Apply Online button.
- Select payment mode (Payment to be made through E-grass) and click on Proceed button.
- Fill all the details carefully and click on the Proceed button.
- Note down the Application ID and upload Resized Scan Images of photograph and signature.
- Pay required Application Fee and submit the final application form.
- After submitting RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 final application form, take a printout of it for future use.
Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in