RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 (CEN 01/2015) Apply online for 1884 Latest Vacancies at pwd.rrcnr.org:
Railway Recruitment Cell has released centralized employment notice No. 01/2015 to recruit eligible persons with disabilities (PWDs) for Group D posts in PB-1. The candidates who are eligible and have disabilities can apply for this recruitment drive through online mode only. Check out the complete details of RRC Group D recruitment 2016 like online form submission, exam date, examination fee, educational qualification, eligibility criteria etc here.
Railway Recruitment Board has just released the recruitment notification CEN 03/2015 for about 18252 posts and not again new recruitment notification from Railway Recruitment Cell in the form of CEN 01/2015 for the candidates belonging to PWD categories. The candidates, who fall in this category, can apply online for the Group D posts. India Railway is the department of Central Government and everyone want to get a Government Job, so there will be a huge competition between the job seekers.
Before going to apply online for RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 (CEN 01/2015), candidates are advised to check all details given on this page.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell
- Name of Post: Group D
- No. of Vacancies: 1884
- Education Qualification: 10th Pass or its equivalent
- Stage of Exam: Online exam, Document Verification, and Medical Examination
Railway Recruitment RRC wise vacancy details
RRC-wise vacancies are indicated in the below table. The candidates are advised to check the official notification for further information
|S.No.||Erstwhile Group ‘D’||Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP|
|Name of RRC||Rly.||OH||VH||HH||Total||PDF Link||Minimum Educational Qualification||Stage of exam.|
|1||Mumbai||WR||—||24||93||117||10th or its equivalent examination (for details please refer to Para 3 of this CEN)||Single stage online exam, documents verification and medical examination. Please|
refer to Para 5(B) & 9 of this CEN.
Examination Fee: There will be no examination fees for the RRC Group D recruitment 2016 for all the candidates.
Education Qualification: The minimum qualification is 10th pass or its equivalent examination, so the candidates who have said qualification or more can apply for this job.
Age Limit: The candidates having age between 18 years to 42 years as on 01-01-2016 can apply for the RRC Group D posts. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit by 10 years for persons with disabilities (PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to appear in the online exam. The candidates, who qualify in the written online exam, will be further called for document verification process. Shortlisted candidates from the document verification process will be then called for the last stage of the recruitment process, which is the medical examination.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Application starts from: 01 January 2016
- Online Application Closing Date & Time: 31 January 2016 till 17:00 hours
- Last Date of Reprint Application: 05 February 2016
- Date of Online Examination: Between 15 February 2016 to 28 February 2016.
How to apply for Railway RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 (CEN 01/2015)?
The interested candidates should follow the simple steps given on this page to submit an online application for RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2016 CEN 01/2016. Before going to submit an online application, candidates should keep ready the following things with them.
- Certificates of 10th Class, Cast Certificate Details (if applicable), Graduation Certificate, ITI or Diploma and Physical Handicapped Certificate.
- Scan copy of Latest Photo (without cap and goggles), Signature and Thumb Impression (all images should be in jpg, jpeg, png, and gif format and file size should be under 80KB) Learn how to resize scanned images and reduce file size.
Most Important Note: Candidates must ensure before selecting the Zonal Railway for applying Online that vacancies for his/her particular Physical Disability is available on that particular Zonal Railway. In the event, if the candidate still selects that Railway where vacancies for his/her particular physical disability is not notified, his/her application shall get rejected.
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell i.e. pwd.rrcnr.org
- Now click the link given at the end of the page ‘Click here for Applying Online / E-Application SRDPH’
- Then Select you Category from OH, VH & HH and enter the PH percentage.
- Now enter your Name, Mobile No., and email id and hit ‘Get OTP’ button
- Enter the One time password received on your mobile and click on register button.
- Enter all the required details carefully and upload the image.
- Submit the application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://pwd.rrcnr.org