SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 17140 Junior Associate & Jr. Agricultural Associates Posts at @sbi.co.in:
State Bank of India has released the notification for recruitment of more than 17000 vacancies of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates posts in clerical cadre in the form of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 on their official website. Here is the good news for the aspirants, who are always looking for Bank Jobs. Check out the SBI Clerk 2016 Notification SBI Careers with us, how to apply, online application form, age limit, exam dates, and eligibility criteria for this recruitment drive.
State Bank of India generally known as SBI is the oldest and largest public sector bank of the country. It is a government owned corporation having more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
Recently, State Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of 17140 Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates vacancies in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates can submit online application from 05-04-2016 to 25-04-2016 against SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016. Check out the complete details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply online which are given below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 565.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 730.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 178.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 112.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 284.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 17140
Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 10726 Posts
- Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Posts
- Junior Associates for Backlog Vacancies: 3218 Posts
- Junior Associates for Tura (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh: 188 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for Junior Associate vacancies.
Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute for Junior Agricultural Associate vacancies.
The aspirants keep in mind that they must possess the essential academic qualifications as on 30-06-2016.
Age Limit: The candidates have age, not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01-04-2016, can submit an online application for SBI Clerk 2016 Recruitment.
However, relaxation in upper age is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) as an application fee through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), the test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview.
- Online registration of SBI Recruitment from: 5th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of SBI Recruitment Application: 25th April 2016.
- Last date of online fee payment: 25th April 2016.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for Prelim exam: Before one week of examination date (11-05-2016)
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for the Main exam: Before one week of examination date (17-06-2016)
- Date of Online Examination: Tentative May/June 2016.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who want to submit an online application for the post of Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associate vacancy, may follow simple steps given here. Before going to submit an online application for SBI Recruitment 2016, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully.
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Find ‘Careers With Us’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Now find SBI Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India And click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now hit yellow button written with ‘Click here for New Registration’ and fill out all the information carefully.
- Upload passport photo, signature and other documents if required.
- Pay required fee through online mode and submit the final application.
- Download the final application and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in