SBI PO Result 2016 – Score Card and Cut Off available for Probationary Officer Posts @sbi.co.in:
State Bank of India will declare results of Probationary Officer Posts preliminary written exam in the form of SBI PO Result 2016 on 18th July 2016. The candidates, who had appeared in the SBI PO written exam on the particular date, may check their SBI PO Score Card 2016 online here as soon as announced by the State Bank of India.
Update (07-10-2016): SBI PO Mains Result 2016 declared on the official website. The candidates can check SBI PO Final Result 2016 from the direct link given below.
The State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 will be done in two phases i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. The candidates, who will qualify in the preliminary written exam and secure the required cut off marks will have to appear for the main examination. The candidates, who will qualify in the main exam will subsequently be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 565.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 730.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 178.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 112.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 284.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
Important Events for SBI Probationary Officer Result 2016
SBI will declare results of the Probationary Officer exam one by one for each phase and also release SBI PO Admit Card 2016 separately for each step. The candidates can check their SBI PO Prelims Result 2016 here. After qualifying the SBI PO Prelims, contenders can download their SBI PO Admit Card 2016 for the Main exam.
|Date of Online Examination – Preliminary||02 July, 03 July, 09 July & 10 July 2016|
|Date for Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||18 July 2016|
|Date of Online Examination – Main||31 July 2016|
|Date for Declaration of Result – Main||16 Aug 2016|
|Date for Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||01 Sept 2016|
|Date for Declaration of Final Result||30 Sept 2016|
The candidates should read all the details about SBI PO Prelims Result 2016 as well as SBI PO Mains Result 2016 here. The candidates are advised to stay tuned to this page of the JobsLab.in website to get the latest news.
SBI PO Mains Result 2016
A large number of aspirants who are seeking bank jobs had appeared in the SBI PO written examination on the specific date. Getting bank job is not an easy task. The candidates must have to work hard to crack the exam.
After completion of SBI PO written exam, all the contenders are anxiously searching for the SBI PO Mains Result 2016. SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Result 2016 is the most awaited announcement for the candidates.
The SBI will announce SBI PO Prelims Results 2016 and SBI PO Mains Result 2016 within two weeks of the prelim and main exam respectively. The candidates will be able to check their score card and cut off marks here once released.
The candidates will be eligible for the next level of selection process solely lie on their performance in the previous stage. The SBI will declare the final result for Probationary Officers post for those contenders who had appeared in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Check SBI PO Result 2016 Online?
The candidates, who had appeared in the SBI PO written exam for Probationary Officers recruitment, can check their SBI PO Result 2016 online once declared on the official website. The candidates should follow the simple instruction given here to check the State Bank of India Probationary Officer result 2016. The contenders can check results of SBI PO 2016 by either their roll number and the date of birth or SBI PO registration number and date of birth.
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Navigate to ‘Careers’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Now find SBI Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India
- Navigate to the Prelims Exam result link and click it.
- Enter application/registration/roll number, date of birth which details are required and submit it.
- The SBI Probationary Officer Result 2016 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future use.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com