SBI SO Call Letter 2016 & ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet available at sbi.co.in. Download SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Hall Ticket 2016 with Acquaint Yourself Booklet:
State Bank of India is going to release SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Call Letter 2016 on their official website at www.sbi.co.in. The candidates, who applied for the SBI SO recruitment exam 2016 can view and download their admit card by the instructions given on this page. The candidates should read all the information given here, as our team will upload call letter details on this page.
Update (05-01-2016): SBI SO Admit Card 2016 is released and available for download. The Candidates can download it from this page.
- 1 SBI SO Admit Card 2016 & Acquaint Yourself booklet
- 2 SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Call Letter 2016 Download
- 3 SBI Specialist Officers Hall Ticket 2016 Download
- 4 SBI SCO Call Letter 2016 and acquaint yourself booklet Download
- 5 www.sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 details
- 6 SBI SO Selection Procedure.
- 7 SBI SO Call Letter 2016 Download
SBI SO Admit Card 2016 & Acquaint Yourself booklet
State Bank of India has released a notification on 25th November 2015 for the recruitment of 185 Specialist Cadre Officers Post. The Specialist Cadre Officers post includes 40 vacancies of Deputy Manager & 140 vacancies of Assistant Manager in SBI and 5 vacancies of Assistant Manager in SBM. A large number of candidates have applied for the SBI SO Exam 2016 across the country. The online registration was closed on 12th December 2015 and now candidates are searching for the SBI SO Call Letter 2016. The candidates can download their hall ticket through information provided here.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Call Letter 2016 Download
State Bank of India is a government-owned corporation and is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It was founded on 27th January 1921 with the name ‘Imperial Bank of India’ and later became the State Bank of India. The bank has more than 190 overseas offices spread over 36 countries. It provides the huge range of banking products through its network of branches in India and overseas. Due to its large presence, it is popular among the aspirants, who want to get an appointment as a banker. Every year SBI release advertisements to recruit qualified candidates to serve better banking experience to their customer.
SBI Specialist Officers Hall Ticket 2016 Download
The SBI SO Exam will be conducted on 17th January 2016 on the various examination centers across India. As per Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7, the exam will be given through online mode. A large number of candidates applied for the Specialist Cadre Officers recruitment exam. As the exam dates are near, candidates are searching for SBI SCO Call Letter 2016. Please be patient, as the call letter will be made available for 05-01-2016 onwards through the official website.
SBI SCO Call Letter 2016 and acquaint yourself booklet Download
The candidates who applied for SBI SCO Exam 2016 can download their call letter and an ‘acquaint yourself’ booklet through only online mode. Keep in mind that no hard copy of call letter and acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post. So follow the instruction given on this to download your exam call letter.
Along with your exam call letter, candidates must bring one photo identity proof from given list below in original as well as a self-attested photocopy thereof.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph by the Branch Manager
- Identity Card issued by College or Institution/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead.
The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the
invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if the identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test. The candidates are advised to take 2-3 copies of the call letter for their future reference.
www.sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 details
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India
- No. of Posts: 185
- Name of Posts: 40 Deputy Manager & 145 Assistant Manager Vacancies
- Exam Date: 17-01-2016
- Download of Call Letter for online test: 05-01-2016
- SBI SCO Pay Scale: Junior Management Grade Scale I – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 and Middle Management Grade Scale II – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
- Total Marks: 220
- Total questions that will be asked in exam: 170
- Time Duration: 2hour 15 minutes
SBI SO Selection Procedure.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online written test and interview. If the numbers of applicants are less than the number of total vacancies, the selection of the candidates will be done through shortlisting and interview, instead of test and interview.
SBI SO Call Letter 2016 Download
The candidates, who applied for SBI SCO Exam, can download their SBI SO Call Letter 2016 and an “acquaint yourself” booklet after 05th January 2016 from the official website. The candidates should follow simple steps given here to download their SBI SO Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Navigate to the Careers page and click on the SBI SCO Admit Card 2016 link.
- Enter your registration number and password or date of birth in the given field and hit submit button.
- The links to the call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet will be displayed on your screen.
- Download both and take prints of it for future reference.