SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 152 Specialised Officers vacancies for Wealth Management at @sbi.co.in: State Bank of India has released an advertisement for recruitment of officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in the form of SBI SO Recruitment 2016 on the official website of SBI. The candidates, who are eligible and searching for bank jobs can submit online application before closing date. Before going to submit online application, aspirants should check all the details regarding SBI Specialized Officers Recruitment 2016.
Recently, State Bank of India has issued an Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10 and invited online application from the capable and skilled candidates for recruitment of 152 vacancies for different positions in Specialist Cadre for Wealth Management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, exam dates etc below.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
- Total Vacancies: 152
- Age Limit: 22 to 40 Years (Check in notification for detailed information)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate/ MBA / PGDM / MMS
- Selection Process: Short listing & Personal Interview
Age Limit & Vacancy Details: The candidates, who are interested to submit online application for SBI SO Recruitment, should check the details given in the below table. The candidates should keep in mind that they can apply for only one post under this recruitment drive.
|Name of Posts||Age as on 1st March 2016||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Acquisition Relaxation Ship Manager||22 to 35 years||39|
|Relationship Manager||23 to 35 years||71|
|Relationship Manager (Team-Lead)||25 to 40 years||03|
|Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||30 to 50 years||01|
|Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||30 to 50 years||02|
|Risk Officer (Mid-Office)||25 to 40 years||01|
|Compliance Officer||25 to 40 years||01|
|Investment Counsellor||23 to 35 years||17|
|Project Development Manager-Business||25 to 40 years||01|
|Project Development Manager-Technology||25 to 40 years||01|
|Customer Relationship Executives||20 to 35 years||15|
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 598.00
- Price: INR 519.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 162.00
- Price: INR 133.00
- Price: INR 108.00
- Price: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 219.00
- Price: INR 60.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 198.00Was: INR 399.00
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification and work experience are different for all the posts, so candidates are advised to check official notification.
Application Fee: The allocation fees and intimation charges will be as follow and fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available at the time of online application.
- General candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Online Registration starts from: 16-3-2016
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31-3-2016
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application: 07-04-2016
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to submit online application for the post of Specialized Officers positions for wealth management, can apply online by following simple steps given here.
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Find ‘Careers With Us’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Now find Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now hit yellow button written with ‘Click here for New Registration’ and fill out all the information carefully.
- Upload passport photo, signature and other documents if required.
- Pay required fee through online mode and submit the final application.
- Download the final application and take 2 prints of it; one print for your reference and one hard copy of application form along with enclosures to submit at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in