SSA Assam Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 3914 Assistant Teacher Posts in Lower Primary and Upper Primary School @ssaassam.gov.in:
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam (SSA Assam) has released a notification for recruitment of 3914 vacancies of Assistant Teacher Posts for TET/CTET qualified candidates in the form of SSA Assam Recruitment 2016. The candidates, who had passed Assam TET or CTET with valid Teacher Eligibility Test can submit online application from here before the closing date.
Update (14-10-2016): SSA Assam Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016 online apply has been started. The candidates may submit online application from the direct link given below.
Axom Sarba Shiksha Abhijan Mission is the government agency in Assam which works under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam. Every year, SSA Assam releases various notification for recruitment of teachers in the Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the State of Assam.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 199.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
Recently, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam has invited online application from Assam TET/CTET qualified candidates for recruitment of 3914 posts of Assistant Teacher Vacancies in Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools of Assam on the regular/contractual basis. Eligible candidates may submit online application from 05-10-2016 to midnight of 25-10-2016. Other details like age limit, application fee, educational qualification, and how to apply online are given below.
SSA Assam Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3914 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher
District Wise Lower Primary Level Vacancy Details: 3672 Posts
- Barpeta: 422 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 207 Posts
- Cachar: 401 Posts
- Darrang: 99 Posts
- Dhemaji: 06 Posts
- Dhubri: 351 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 19 Posts
- Goalpara: 361 Posts
- Golaghat: 30 Posts
- Hailakandi: 49 Posts
- Kamrup Rural: 149 Posts
- Korimganj: 593 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 26 Posts
- Morigaon: 381 Posts
- Nagaon: 344 Posts
- Nalbari: 17 Posts
- Sivsagar: 02 Posts
- Sonitpur: 147 Posts
- Tinsukia: 68 Posts
District Wise Upper Primary Level Vacancy Details – Social Science UP (SS): 157 Posts
- Barpeta: 06 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 09 Posts
- Cachar: 08 Posts
- Dhubri: 39 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 04 Posts
- Goalpara: 21 Posts
- Golaghat: 09 Posts
- Hailakandi: 01 Post
- Jorhat: 01 Post
- Kamrup Rural: 05 Posts
- Korimganj: 08 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 01 Post
- Morigaon: 23 Posts
- Nagaon: 13 Posts
- Nalbari: 04 Posts
- Tinsukia: 05 Posts
District Wise Upper Primary Level Vacancy Details – Maths & Science UP (M &S): 85 Posts
- Barpeta: 12 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 04 Posts
- Cachar: 01 Post
- Dhemaji: 01 Post
- Dhubri: 18 Posts
- Goalpara: 18 Posts
- Golaghat: 02 Posts
- Jorhat: 02 Posts
- Kamrup Rural: 06 Posts
- Korimganj: 03 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 05 Posts
- Morigaon: 05 Posts
- Nagaon: 04 Posts
- Nalbari: 02 Posts
- Sonitpur: 01 Post
- Tinsukia: 01 Post
Age Limit: The candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation of upper age will be applicable up to 5 years for SC, ST (P), ST (H), and PH candidates as per Govt. Of Assam Rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess at least 50% marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP (Lower Primary) – TET/CTET and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes for Lower Primary Level posts.
The candidates should possess Graduation from UGC recognized University with UP (Upper Primary) – TET/CTET and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes for Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School (Social Science).
The candidates should possess B.Sc. from UGC recognized University with UP (Upper Primary) – TET/CTET and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes for Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School (Maths and Science).
Selection Process: The candidates shall be selected as per Government rules. The district wise selection list will be based on marks obtained in TET/CTET, academic qualification, professional qualification, etc.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2016
- Last Date for Submit Online Application: 25-10-2016 Midnight
- District Level Verification will be held from: 01-11-2016 to 20-11-2016
How to Apply Online for SSA Assam Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are seeking Teacher Job in the Assam State may submit an online application for Assistant Teacher Posts in Lower Primary and Upper Primary schools. No offline application will be received. The candidates can apply online for SSA Assam Recruitment 2016 by following simple steps given below.
Before applying online, candidates should require the following information.
- TET Type: CTET of Assam TET
- If Assam TET, Name of TET Exam: Gen/6th Schedule/SM_ASM/Medium/Reserved Category
- TET/CTET Roll Number
- TET/CTET Certificate Number
Once you all the above information with you, hit the direct link given by the JobsLab.in team to submit an online application for SSA Assam Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in
- Navigate to the link of Advertisements/Vacancies and click it.
- Now, Find and click the link of Online Application for Recruitment of Assistant Teacher from TET/CTET qualified candidates under Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam.
- Fill all the details mentioned above, select the post name, other essential details and submit the form.
- Upload resized scan Passport Size Colour Photograph (size should be between 10 KB to 40 KB) and submit the final application form.
- At last, download your application form and take a printout of it for future use.
Important Note: The candidate must take the printout of the application form on A4 Size paper. The candidates should sign in the space given for signature on the application form and should be submitted along with attested copies of mark sheet and the certificate in support for education qualification, medium, caste, etc. at the time of screening and verification of original documents.
Official Website: http://www.ssaassam.gov.in