SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Notification, Online Application, exam dates at @ssconline2.gov.in or @sscregistration.nic.in:
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification of CGL 2016 examination in the form of SSC CGL Recruitment 2016. CGL stands fro Combined Graduate Level Examination which is the most awaited advertisement for the aspirants those who are searching for Government Jobs in various departments of Government of India.
The candidates are advised to check the complete details given here like exam dates, online application form, age limit, educational qualification, and selection procedure etc. regarding SSC CGL Recruitment drive.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00Was: INR 740.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Notification
As per official CGL 2016 notification released by Staff Selection Commission, the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-1) will be conducted on 8th and 22nd May 2016 on various centers mentioned in the advertisement. The notification has been released by the SSC to fill up various vacancies of Group B, Gazetted, and Group C posts in various Ministries, Departments, and Organizations of Indian Government.
This time, SSC has mentioned in the official notification that there will be no interview process for the CGL Recruitment 2016. Also, the commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-1 and Tier-2 examination in computer based mode and treating Tier-1 examination as only qualifying etc.
Details of the CGL 2016 Vacancy Details
Before going to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2016, candidates should check age limit, grade pay, post classification etc details from below table as well as other details given below on this page.
|Code||Post||Ministries/ Dept/ Offices/ Cadre||Classification||Grade Pay (GP)||Nature of Physical Disabilities permissible for the post||Age Limit|
|1. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800|
|A||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group B||4600||OA, OL, B, BL, OAL, LV & HH||20-30 Years|
|B||Assistant||Central Vigilance Commission||Group B||4600||18-27 Years|
|C||Assistant||Intelligence Bureau||Group B||4600||21-27 Years|
|D||Assistant||Ministry of Railway||Group B||4600||18-27 Years|
|E||Assistant||Ministry of Ex. Affairs||Group B||4600||18-27 Years|
|G||Assistant||AFHQ||Group B||4600||18-27 Years|
|Group B||4600||18-27 Years|
|Group B||4200||18-27 Years|
|J||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group C||4600||OA, OL, BL, OAL, HH||18-27|
|K||Inspector(Central Excise)||CBEC||Group B||4600||OA, OL, OAL, HH & OL, HH||18-27|
|L||Inspector(Perventive Officer)||CBEC||Group B||4600||OL, HH||18-27|
|M||Inspector(Examiner)||CBEC||Group B||4600||OL, HH||18-27|
|N||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement||Group B||4600||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||Upto 30 Years|
|O||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group B||4200||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||20-30 years|
|P||Inspector of Posts||Department of Post||Group B||4200||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||18-27 years|
|Q||Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG||Group C||4200||OL, PD, D||18-27 years|
|M/o Statistics &|
|Group B||4200||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||upto 32 years|
|S||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group B||4200||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||18-27 years|
|%||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency||Group B||4200||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||Upto 30 years|
|2. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (Gazetted)|
|F||Assistant Audit Office||Indian Audit||Group B||4800||OH (OA, OL, BL) & HH||Below 30 years|
|3. Pay Band-I Rs.5200-20200|
|T||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group C||2800||OA, OL, BL, HH||18-27 years|
|U||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group C||2800||18-27 years|
|V||Auditor||Offices under CGA||Group C||2800||18-27 years|
|Offices under C&AG||Group C||2800||OA, OL, OAL, BL, HH||18-27 years|
|Offices under CGA||Group C||2800||OA, OL, OAL, BL, HH||18-27 years|
|Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries||Group C||2400||OA, OL, BL, OAL, B, LV, HH||18-27 years|
|Z||Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group C||2400||BL, OL, PD, D, PB, B, OA||18-27 years|
|@||Tax Assistant||CBEC||Group C||2400||20-27 years|
|$||Compiler||Registrar General of India||Group C||2400||OL, OA, PD||18-25 years|
|#||Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group C||2400||Post not identified suitable for PH candidate||18-25 years|
Age Limit: The age limit given in the above table should be as on 1st August 2016. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the unreserved category as per government rule and the details are given in the official notification.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have eligible educational qualification as on 1st August 2016 which is post wise given below here.
- Assistant Audit Officer: To apply for this job, candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute and must possess’ desirable qualification like Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Master in Business Economics.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II: To apply for this job, candidates must have a valid Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th Standard level OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Compiler: To apply for this post, candidates must have a valid Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as the compulsory or Elective subject.
- All other Posts: The candidates must have a valid Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates, who want to apply for the posts of Assistant Section Officer (CSS), Computer Proficiency Test has also been prescribed as an Essential Qualification.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General category need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee while all women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee.
The application or examination fee may be paid through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated online or through SBI Net Banking. The candidates can also pay the fee by any credit or debit card.
Scheme of SSC CGL 2016 Examination: The examination will be conducted in three tiers as mentioned below.
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-3: Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
Important Dates to Remind:
- Online application starts from: 13th February 2016
- Last date for Part-1 Registration: 10th March 2016
- Last Date for Part-2 Registration: 14th March 2016
- Challan Generation Last date: 13-03-2016
- Date of Examination: 08.05.2016 and 22.05.2016
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2016 Examination?
The candidates, who want to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 Examination, can submit the online application before the closing date by following simple steps given here or through the direct link provided by the JobsLab team. Before going to submit an online application for SSC CGL Recruitment, candidates should read official notification and instruction given on the registration page carefully as well as should resize scanned photos like a recent photograph and signature as per given dimensions and size, so you can submit application form without any problem.
- Visit the SSC online application portal ssconline2.gov.in or sscregistration.nic.in for registration
- Now, hover the mouse pointer over ‘Examination’ from the menu and click on part 1 registration link.
- Hit the click here link located under ‘online form’ and fill up all required details carefully and hit submit button.
- Now, enter preference of posts, educational qualification and details of work experience and hit submit button.
- Read the declaration and click on I Agree button to submit application and note down registration-ID which will be required for further interaction with SSC. Candidates are advised to take a printout of it for future reference.
- Now click on Part-2 Registration link and enter Registration-ID and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Upload the required image and pay the application fee if required.
- Submit the final application and take a print of it for future reference.
Apply Online for SSC CGL 2016 Examination (Link-1: Server 1)
Apply Online for SSC CGL 2016 Examination (Link-2: Server 2)
Note: Candidates filling registration of the application on server 1 or server 2 will require to view the registration of the application on the same respective server.
Official Website: http://sscregistration.nic.in | http://ssconline2.gov.in