SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-17 notification released – Apply online for 5134 CHSL (10+2) LDC DEO Posts @ssc.nic.in:
The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment of 5134 vacancies of LDC, DEO, etc. Posts in the form of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-17. The candidates, who had passed 12th standard or equivalent exam may submit an online application from 08-10-2016 to 11-11-2016 from here.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam every year to recruit eligible candidates in the various departments for LDC, DEO, and other vacancies. The SSC CHSL is for 10+2 pass candidates who are seeking government job.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2016
Recently, Staff Selection Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment of Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operators (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC), and Court Clerk posts on their official website. SSC CHSL (10+2) is one of the most popular government job examination.
Interested candidates may submit online application from 08-10-2016 to 11-11-2016 against SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2016 notification. Other details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification, application fees, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply online are given below.
SSC CHSL 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Before applying online, candidates should check SSC CHSL (10+2) level vacancy details and examination schedule below.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2016
Total No. of the Posts: 5134 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 506 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1321 Posts
- Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates having age between 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2017 (candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999) are eligible to submit an online application. Relaxation in the upper age is applicable up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PH candidates. The applicants should refer the official notification for other relaxation details.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed 12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee: The applicants have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan/Net Banking and any credit and debit cards. However, Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST, Persons with a disability, and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee as per government rules.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the SSC CHSL (10+2) vacancies will get the following pay band as per government rules.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Selection Process: The SSC will select candidates for SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2016 based on performance in the Computer-based written test (Tier-I), Descriptive Examination (Tier-II), and Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL 2016 Important Dates
The candidates, who are interested in SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2016 may check the important events related to SSC CHSL 2016 exam which is given in the below table.
|Important events related to SSC CHSL 2016||SSC CHSL Dates|
|Issue of SSC CHSL 2016 notification||October 8, 2016|
|Commencement of application form submission||October 8, 2016|
|Last date to apply for SSC LDC DEO (10+2) 2016||November 11, 2016|
|Availability of CHSL admit card (expected)||December 2016, second week|
|Date of CHSL Tier-I Exam in computer based mode||January 07, 2017 to February 05, 2017|
|Announcement of SSC CHSL Tier 1 result (expected)||March 2017, second week|
|Availability of SSC CHSL Tier 2 admit card (expected)||March 2017, third week|
|Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||April 09, 2017|
|Announcement of SSC CHSL result after Tier 2 (expected)||May / June 2017|
|Conduct of Skill Test / Typing Test (expected)||June / July 2017|
|Announcement of final result of SSC CHSL 2016 (expected)||August / September 2017|
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-17?
The candidates, who had passed 12th Standard may submit an online application for SSC CHSL 2016 exam before the last date. The candidates should follow the simple steps given below to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016.
Before applying online, candidates should scan and resize images like Passport Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and other relevant documents as size mentioned in the official notification.
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Navigate to the link of Apply and click it.
- Now, select the desired post from the menu and click it.
- Navigate to the Apply Link and click it.
- The registration form will be available in Two Parts (Part-I and Part-II)
- Fill the Part-I of registration form carefully which contains the necessary information. If all the information is correct, then click on ‘I Agree’ button. After that, no modification or correction will be allowed.
- Once you click on ‘I Agree’, the Registration Number will be generated. Note down the registration number or take a printout of the page.
- Now, pay the application fee if required, upload the photograph and signature in Part-II Registration.
- Fill all the details carefully in the Part-II form and submit the final application form.
- At last, take a printout of the SSC CHSL 2016 application form for future use.
Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in | http://www.ssconline.nic.in