TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 Notification for 15711 posts of Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman posts @tnusrb.tn.gov.in:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification for recruitment of 15711 vacancies of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder and Fireman posts in the form of TNUSRB Recruitment 2017. The candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu state who are seeking Government Job in the Police Department can apply online for TN Police Recruitment 2017 from 23-01-2017 to 22-02-2017 from here.
The Government of Tamil Nadu constituted the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) in November 1991. The TNUSRB recruits the personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, Prison, Fire and Rescue Services.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 576.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 740.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 122.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 304.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
TNUSRB Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited online application from for recruitment of Grade II Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman posts on their official website. Getting a government job in the Tamil Nadu is very tuff, and this is one of the best opportunity to get the Police Job.
Eligible and interested aspirants may apply online for the TN Police Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Before applying online, the applicants should check other details such as age limit, educational qualification, application fee, important dates, selection process, and how to apply online.
TNUSRB Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 15711 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Grade II Police Constable: 13183 Posts
- Grade II Jail Warder: 1016 Posts
- Grade II Fireman: 1512 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the applicants should be 18 to 24 years as on 01-07-2017. The relaxation in the Upper Age is applicable as per government rules. The candidates should refer the official notification for more details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed the 10th Class, Diploma, 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. Please refer the official notification for more details.
Examination Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.135/- (Rs.30/- for SC, ST candidates) as an examination fee through an online mode using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or through offline mode using Bank Challan.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam performance followed by Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Test.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23-01-2017 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 22-02-2017 till 05:45 PM
- Date of Written exam: 21-05-2017
How to Apply Online for TN Police Recruitment 2017?
The aspirants, who are seeking Government Job in the Police Department can submit an online application against TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. The applicants should follow the simple steps given below to submit an online application for TN Police Recruitment 2017. The candidates should keep ready scanned images such as the photograph, signature, and other documents with them at the time of filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the TNUSRB i.e. www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Navigate to the link for an Online Application and click it.
- Fill all the essential details carefully and upload required images.
- Pay examination fee through online mode or generate Challan
- Submit the final application form after checking all the details.
- At last, download the TNUSRB Application Form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online for TN Police Recruitment 2017
Official Website: http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in