TS TET 2016 Notification Apply Online for Telangana TET Now @tstet.cgg.gov.in:
You Might Like: BSEOdisha 10th Result 2017 (Declared)
The government of Telangana State School Education Department has released a notification regarding Teacher Eligibility Test in the form of TS TET 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who are eligible and intend to be teachers for classes 1 to 8 in schools of Telangana State, may submit the online application before the closing date. Before going to submit an online application, candidates are advised to check all the details like application form, age limit, educational qualification, exam dates etc given here.
As per the recent reports, the school education department has decided to conduct DSC and TET examination separately this year and TS TET examination will be going to held on 1st May 2016.
TS TET Recruitment Notification 2016
Teacher Eligibility Test which is known as TET is an Indian entrance exam for the aspirants who intend to be a teacher for classes 1 to 8. The test is compulsory for getting teaching jobs in the government schools. The TSTET will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper 1 is for those candidates who intend to be teachers for classes 1 to 5 and Paper 2 is for those candidates who intend to be teachers for classes 6 to 8. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from 1 to 8 have to appear for both papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Telangana TET Notification 2016
Good news for the aspirants of Telangana State as the recruitment notification did not release since past 3 years. A large number of candidates are waiting for Teacher Eligibility Test notification in the state and finally notification out officially. The government of Telangana State has released the TS TET 2016 notification for the recruitment of 1069 posts of teacher. Interested aspirants may check all the details given here.
- Name of the Organization: Telangana State School Education Board
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1069
- Name of the Examination: Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET)
- Job Location: Telangana
- Date of the Examination: May 1
Minimum Qualifications for TS-TET Paper 1:
The candidates having Intermediate/Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates minimum marks shall be 45%) and pass in 2-year diploma in elementary education/4 year bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed.)/2 year diploma in education
Minimum Qualifications for TS-TET Paper 2:
The candidates having BA/BSc/BCom with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates minimum marks shall be 45%) and pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. – Special Education).
The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully for detailed information regarding minimum qualifications for both the papers.
Application Fee: The candidates, who want to apply for TS Teacher Eligibility Test need to pay Rs.200/- as a fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination for only paper 1 or only paper 2 or both. The candidates have to pay the fee through TSonline or Payment gateway before the last date.
Qualifying Marks in TET (TS TET Cut Off Marks): The percentage of qualifying marks for different categories will be as below. The candidates, who will secure more or equal to the qualifying marks will be eligible to get the TET Certificate.
- General Category: 60% and above
- BC Category: 50% and above
- SC/ST/ Differently abled Candidates: 40% and above
TET Certificate Validity: The TET certificate will be valid for a period of seven years from the date of issue of the certificate as per NCTE guidelines.
- Payment of Fees at TS Online or Payment Gateway: 15-03-2016 to 30-03-2016
- Online submission of application: 16-03-2016 to 31-03-2016
- Downloading of Hall Tickers: 20-04-2016 on-wards
- Date of Examination: 01-05-2016
How to Apply Online for TS TET 2016?
TSTET 2016 will be conducted in all the 10 Districts of the State. The candidates, who want to get an appointment as a teacher in the government school may submit an online application by following simple steps given here. The candidates can choose any examination center of their choice. However, when the capacity of any particular examination center gets exhausted, that particular examination center will not be displayed in the list of examination centers during the online application, so apply as fast as possible to get your desired examination center.
The candidates should also keep ready their resized scan photos as given in the information bulletin to submit online application without any problem. Check out the simple steps given here to submit an online application for TS TET 2016.
- Visit the official website of Telangana State TET i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Now find Notification G.O.MS. No. 36 and click on the ‘PAYMENT’ link.
- Pay the application fee first through online mode and note down the Journal Number which received after successful payment.
- Now click on ‘Application Submission’ from the homepage after receiving the Journal Number.
- Read all the instruction carefully, upload the photograph and signature.
- Fill all the instruction carefully and submit the final application form.
- After successful submission of online application form, download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://tstet.cgg.gov.in