TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 (439 Vacancies) Apply Online at www.tspsc.gov.in:
Telangana State Public Service Commission has published a notification to recruit 439 Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar, Extension Officer, Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector vacancies of Group-II Services in the State of Telangana. The candidates may check out the registration date, age limits, educational qualification, syllabus, selection process and how to apply on this page.
About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is responsible for selecting eligible candidates for civil service jobs in the state of Telangana. It is a body created by the Constitution of India and is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country. The TSPSC selects applicants according to the merits and the rules of reservation. One of the primary functions of the Commission is to select the best suitable candidates for various Government Jobs in the state of Telangana. The One Time Registration process for provided jobs is the innovative program started by the Government of Telangana.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00Was: INR 740.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 115.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 214.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details
As per TSPSC Notification No. 20/2015, Dt.30-12-2015, online applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the posts of Group 2 Services in the State of Telangana. The interested candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the official website of TSPSC before applying for the posts available for the recruitment. The details of the TSPSC Group 2 vacancies are given below.
|Post Code No.||Name of the Post/Service||Pay Scale in Rs.||Age as on 01/07/2015|
Min. – Max.
|No. of Vacancies|
|1||Municipal Commissioner Gr. 3 in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)||29760-80930/-||18-44||19|
|2||Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub Service)||28940-78910/-||18-44||110|
|3||Sub Registrar Gr. 2 (Registration Sub Service)||28940-78910/-||20-44||23|
|4||Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)||29760-80930/-||18-44||67|
|5||Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub Service)||26600-77030/-||18-28||220|
Age Limit: The age limit criteria will be as per above table, however, there will be 5 years relaxation in upper age for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
Education Qualification: The candidates having bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification can apply for the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016.
In addition to the above qualification, the candidates have Degree in Law from a recognized university will be given preference for the Sub-Registrar Gr. 2 Post (Post Code 3 in the table).
Physical Requirements for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector post: The candidates who want to apply for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector post (Post Code 5 in the table) must be required physical measurements as given below.
- For Men: The candidates must not be less than 165cm in height as well as 81cm round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5cm.
- For Women: The girl candidates must not be less than 152.5cm in height and not less than 45.5kg weight.
All candidates, including Women for Direct Recruitment of Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector post (Post Code 5 in the table) must be certified by an Ophthalmic Surgeon (of the rank of Civil Surgeon in Govt., Service) to possess the Visual Standards given in the official notification. The candidates are advised to refer the official notification (link given at the end of post).
Application Fee: All candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. There is no exemption in online application processing fee for any category candidates.
Examination Fee: The applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards examination fee. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, PH and ex-service men are exempted from the payment of examination fee. Apart from that unemployed candidates in the age group of 18 to 44 years are exempted but they must have to submit a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed.
All the fees are to be paid online through SBI ePay. The application of those candidates will be rejected if failure to pay the application and examination fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be made through OMR Based Examination (Objective Type) followed by Oral Test in the shape of Interview. The final selection will be based on the OMR based exam and Interview marks put together.
TSPSC Group 2 Services Recruitment 2016 Scheme and Syllabus: The interested candidates can download the scheme and syllabus for recruitment of Group 2 Services posts from the link given on this page.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 31-12-2015
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 09-02-2016
- Admit Card Download: Before the 1 week of examination
- Date of Examination: 24-04-2016 and 25-04-2016
Examination Centers: The TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment exam will be held at Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda centers.
How to apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are interested in the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016, may apply online through the official website of Commission. Before applying online, candidates should keep ready their Resized scan images of Photograph and Signature.
- The candidates should register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through this link. Those, who already registered as per the OTR should follow the second step.
- Visit the official website of commission i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in
- Find ‘Direct Recruitment’ link on the home page and click on it.
- Now search for Notification No. 20/2015 Group 2 Services and click on ‘Application Submission’ link.
- Enter TSPSC ID which you get at the time of OTR and Date of Birth and click on ‘Get Details’ button after entering Verification Code as displayed in the image.
- Fill all the required details and upload your photograph and signature if required.
- Submit the application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in