- UPSSSC VDO Exam Admit Card 2016
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Cycle Race Admit Card 2016
- upsssc.gov.in Gram Panchayat Adhikari Hall Ticket 2016
- UPSSSC Village Development Officer (VDO) Exam Admit Card 2016
- UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2016
- Steps to Download UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Interview Call Letter 2016
UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2016 or UPSSSC VDO Exam Interview Call Letter 2016 Available for Cycle Race & Physical Efficiency Exam at upsssc.gov.in:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2016 on the official website of board. A large number of candidates have applied for this job drive. Earlier the exam was going to conduct on 27th December 2015 but it was canceled and the new written exam is scheduled on 10th January 2016.
Update (18-10-2016): UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2016 released for VDO Cycle Race & Physical Efficiency Examination 2016 (Advt. No. 3-Exam/2016) and can be downloaded from the below direct link till 10/12/2016.
UPSSSC VDO Exam Admit Card 2016
The candidates, who applied successfully for the UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari exam, can download their UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016 from the official link given on this page. The UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016 link will be soon active due to change of exam schedule. As per the recent notification, the exam will be conducted on 10th January 2016 instead of 27th December 2015. The UP VDO exam will be held at 11 districts in the Uttar Pradesh State.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Cycle Race Admit Card 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014 and came into existence in November 1988. The UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct the various competitive examination for appointments to the various posts in departments of UP Government. Earlier UPSSSC released a notification regarding recruitment of Gram Panchayat Adhikari posts on the official website. A large number of candidates applied against 3587 total no. of vacant posts. The online application process already ends and aspirants are now searching for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Cycle Race Admit Card 2016. The admit card information will be provided on this page so stay tuned with us.
upsssc.gov.in Gram Panchayat Adhikari Hall Ticket 2016
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Gram Panchayat Adhikari
- Total Post: 3587
- Exam date: 10th January 2016
- Exam type: MCQ
- Category: Admit Card (Interview Call Letter)
- Admit Card status: Available for Download
UPSSSC Village Development Officer (VDO) Exam Admit Card 2016
The UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam will be divided into two parts. The first part will be of written exam and those who, successfully passed the written exam will be called for the second part, i.e. Interview. The UPSSC VDO written exam will have one paper of 90 marks and 20 marks for the interview. The candidates are advised to visit the official website for the UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari written exam syllabus.
UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2016
The admit card will be available just 15 days before the written exam. The applicants should bookmark this page (CTRL+D) for the latest information regarding UPSSSC Admit Card 2016 for Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam. Out team will provide the official download link on this page. The applicants are advised to carry one photo identity proof, 2 recent passport photographs and other required documents along with admit card at the time of examination. The admit card is essential to appear in the exam so make 2-3 copies of admit card and place it on a safe place. The candidates found without admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Steps to Download UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Interview Call Letter 2016
The candidates, who applied for UPSSSC VDO exam 2016 can download admit card by following simple steps given here from the official website.
- Visit the official website of commission i.e. upsssc,gov.in.
- Now on the home page find ‘Result/Imp. Declarations’ section on the right side.
- Find the UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2016 link from all those links and click on it.
- Now enter required details like Application No., Date of Birth etc and hit submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take prints of it for future use.