UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Apply for 3307 Sub Inspector Posts @uppbpb.gov.in:
You Might Like: BSEOdisha 10th Result 2017 (Declared)
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has issued a notification for recruitment of Male and Female Sub Inspector vacancies in the form of UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 on the official website. The aspirants, who are looking for Government Jobs especially in the police department, may submit an online application for Police Sub Inspector posts from here.
Update (24-06-2016): UP Police Recruitment 2016 online form submission for Sub-Inspector posts has been started on the official website. The candidates can apply online from the direct link given below.
UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board popularly known as UPPBPB, is the UP Government organization that recruits eligible and qualified aspirants in the numerous departments of the UP Police. Every year, UPPBPB releases various job notifications and a large number of candidates applied for the police jobs. Due to the most populated state of the India; getting a government job in the Uttar Pradesh state is not easy for the aspirants.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
The UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have released the notifications to recruit the 3307 vacancies of male and female Sub-Inspector posts in the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
The UPPRPB has released the separate notification for male sub-inspector and female sub-inspector posts on their official portal. Eligible candidates may check UP Police SI Recruitment details like available vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, recruitment process, exam dates and how to apply online here below.
Age Limit: The candidates should have age between 21 to 28 years as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation in upper age for the OBC/SC/ST candidates will be 5 years and 3 years for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess a graduate degree in any stream from any recognized university or equivalent for the SI (Civil Police) (Male & Female) and Platoon Commander PAC posts.
For, Fire Service Officer Posts, candidates should possess a graduate degree in Science from any recognized university.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Application Fee: All the candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as an application fee through E-Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking mode only.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the Male and Female Sub Inspector posts based on written exam performance, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
UP Police Male Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
No. of Posts: 2707 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Civil Police): 2400 Posts
- Platoon Commander in PAC: 210 Posts
- Sub Inspector in Fire Service: 97 Posts
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test:
- Race: 4.8 KM in 28 Minutes
- Height: 168 CM (160 CM for ST Category candidates only)
- Chest: Regular – 79 CM (77CM for ST Candidates Only) & Phulane Par – 84 CM.
- Online Application Starting From: 30-06-2016
- Last date to pay application fee and form submission: 29-07-2016
UP Police Female Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (Civil Police)
No. of Posts: 600 Vacancies
- General: 300 Posts
- OBC: 162 Posts
- SC: 126 Posts
- ST: 12 Posts
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test:
- Race: 2.4 KM in 16 Minutes
- Height: 152 CM (147 CM for ST Category candidates only)
- Online Application Starting From: 21-06-2016
- Last date to pay application fee and form submission: 24-07-2016
How to Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016?
UP Police Recruitment Board has invited online application from eligible aspirants for the vacancies of Male and Female Sub Inspector posts. Interested candidates may submit an online application for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 by following simple steps given here.
The candidates are advised to keep all the relevant documents as well as resized scan images like passport photograph, signature, and thumb impression read to submit online application hassle free.
- Visit the official website of UP Police Recruitment Board i.e. prpb.gov.in
- Navigate to the ‘Candidate Registration’ link which is located in the left sidebar and click it.
- Now look for ‘SI Post Direct Recruitment for Female’ or ‘SI Post Direct Recruitment for Male’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ link.
- Now, navigate to the candidate registration link and click it.
- Fill all the required details carefully, pay required application fee, upload the required images and submit the final application form.
- Download application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Apply for UP Police SI Male Recruitment 2016 (Will start from 30-06-2016)
Apply for UP Police SI Female Recruitment 2016 (Online Application Started)
Official Website: http://prpb.gov.in | http://uppbpb.gov.in