UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 – Apply for UPSESSB 9294 Teachers Vacancy @pariksha.up.nic.in or @upsessb.org:
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released a notification for recruitment of 9294 TGT PGT Teachers vacancies in the form of UP Teacher Recruitment 2016 on their official website. Interested candidates may check all the details like vacancy details, age limit, application fees, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply online below.
The UPSESSB has issued advertisement no. 01/2016 and 02/2016 for recruitment of teachers in the various schools across the Uttar Pradesh state. Interested and eligible candidates should submit the online application before 03-07-2016 from the official website pariksha.up.nic.in.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 575.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 730.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 211.00
- Price: INR 114.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 285.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
UP Teacher Recruitment 2016
This is one of the best opportunities for the aspirants from Uttar Pradesh, who want to build their career in the field of the teaching profession. The candidates are advised to check all the details given here regarding UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 as well as read UP TGT PGT official notification 2016 before applying online.
Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 9294 Vacancies
Name of the Post: 7950 TGT Posts & 1344 PGT Posts
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be more than 21 years as on 1st July 2016. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per norms for the SC/ST/OBC, etc. candidates. For more information, applicants should read the official notification carefully.
Education Qualification: The aspirants, who want to apply for PGT Posts should have post graduate degree in the relevant subjects and degree of bachelor of education.
For TGT posts, candidates should have the valid graduate degree in the relevant subjects and BTC certificate and B.Ed. Degree from recognized institute or university.
Pay Scale: The candidates that selected for the TGT posts will be eligible to get pay band of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4600/- and the for PGT posts the pay band will be Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4800/-.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the posts of TGT and PGT teacher based on written exam and their academics qualification.
Application Fees: Interested Candidates should pay application fees given below before 03-07-2016 through State Bank e-collect online mode only.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Application Fee – Rs.600/- + Rs.25/- Online Process fee
- For SC Candidates: Application Fee – Rs.350/- + Rs.25/- Online Process fee
- For ST Candidates: Application Fee – Rs.150/- + Rs.25/- Online Process fee
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Dare: 06-06-2016
- Last Date for Registering Online: 03-07-2016
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 03-07-2016
- Last Date to Submit Final Application Form: 05-07-2016
How to Apply Online for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016?
The aspirants from the Uttar Pradesh state can submit an online application for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 by following simple steps given here on this page of JobsLab.in.
The candidates are advised to keep all the relevant documents, degree certificates as well as resized scan images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression with them to submit online application without any problem for UP Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB i.e. www.upsessb.org
- Now, search for ‘Online Application for TGT/PGT Examination 2016’ and click the link.
- On the new page, navigate to the Candidate Registration link and click it.
- First, click on User Instructions link and View Advertisement link and read both documents carefully.
- Now look for ‘Apply’ button and click on it.
- Once you click the Apply button, the list of vacancies will be displayed.
- Select the teacher post for which you want to submit an online application and click on Candidate Registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully, upload required documents and images, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- After submitting the final application form for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016, download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.upsessb.org | www.pariksha.up.nic.in