UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 130 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts at @uppcl.org:
UP Power Corporation Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of 130 Junior Engineer Posts in the form of UPPCL Recruitment 2016 on their official website. The interested candidates submit an online application for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016. Before going to submit an online application, candidates are advised to check all the details about UPPCL Recruitment 2016 on this page.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company which procures power from UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam, UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd., NTPC Ltd., THDC Ltd. etc and is responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Uttar Pradesh State. For efficient operation and management, UPPCL recruits eligible candidates every year.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 603.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 150.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 126.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 115.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 213.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 205.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 399.00
Uppcl.org Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.
- Advt. No.: 11/VSA/2015/130-JE
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- No. of Posts: 130
- Educational Eligibility: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Age: 18 years to 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Type of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Selection Procedure: Written exam only
- Online Application Starting Date: 18-01-2016
- The last date to submit application form and fee: 18-02-2016
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 Details
The eligible and qualified aspirants can submit an online application for UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016. Online application for JE Recruitment is already started. The candidates can submit online application only and no any other mode of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 application is acceptable.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Code||Technical Qualification||Unreserved||OBC (Non-creamy)||SC||ST||Total|
|(Domicile of UP Only)|
|1||Junior Engineer (Trainee)||111||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||66||35||27||2||130|
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2015. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen as per UP Government norms.
Educational Qualification: The candidates with a valid degree in Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university can apply for JE recruitment. However, knowledge of Hindi is essential for the candidates. If the candidates have not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, they must need to clear an exam conducted by the registrar, Department Examination Govt. of UP within 3 years of joining.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General Category, OBC, DFF, Ex-Serviceman of UP, and any category candidates from other states have to pay Rs.1000/- against application fee cum processing charges.
The candidates belonging to SC and ST category from UP state have to pay Rs. 700/- as application fee cum processing charges.
While Physically Handicapped candidates have to pay only Rs.10/- processing charges.
Application fee cum processing charges can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net Banking or Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will get an appointment for UPPCL JE post, will be eligible to get pay band-2, Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/-. Apart from it, other allowances will also be admissible as per rules of UPPCL.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 on the basis of Computer Based Written Test only.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for JE Post
The candidates can submit an online application for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 by following simple steps given here. Before going to apply online, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully.
- Visit the official website of UP Power Corporation Ltd. i.e. www.uppcl.org
- Now find Vacancy/Results link on the home page and click it.
- Fill up the required details carefully in the online form.
- Upload photograph, signature etc images if required.
- Pay application fees online or Generate Challan and deposit fee in the bank.
- Submit final application and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.uppcl.org