UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 5306 Junior Assistant and Store Keeper Posts at @upsssc.gov.in:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment of Junior Assistant and Store Keeper Posts on the official website in the form of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. The candidates looking for government job must submit the online application form before closing date. Check out the application form, vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure etc. details given below.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was founded in November 1988. The UPSSSC works under the Government of Uttar Pradesh and responsible for releasing various notifications to recruit qualified aspirants in the various department of Uttar Pradesh State Government. To recruit eligible candidates, the Commission conducts various recruitment examinations every year. It is the authorized state organization that appoints qualified and eligible candidates in the various government departments on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 478.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 603.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 179.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 126.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 140.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 245.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 213.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 219.00Was: INR 399.00
UPSSSC Junior Assistant & Store Keeper Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Post: 5288 Junior Assistant Posts and 18 Store Keeper Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 5306 posts
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years
- Educational Qualification: 12th pass and ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test > Typing Test > Interview
- Type of Exam: MCQs
UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanist Sahayak) Recruitment 2016
Recently, UPSSSC has released a notification 04-Exam/2016 and invited online application from eligible candidates for Junior Assistant and Store Keeper Posts in the form of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates can check the detailed information about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 below here.
UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Category Wise||Total Vacancy|
|2||OBC (Other Backward Classes)||937|
|3||SC (Scheduled Category)||976|
|4||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||135|
Age Limit: The candidates having minimum age 18 years and whose maximum age is 40 years as on 1st July 2016 can submit an online application for UP Junior Assistant & Store Keeper Recruitment 2016. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to reserved category as per UP Government norms.
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who have passed 12th standard from recognized board or UP Intermediate exam, can apply online. Apart from this candidates must have ‘CCC’ computer basic application certification from DOEACC and must have typing speed in Hindi and English 25 words/minute and 30 words/minute respectively to get eligible to submit an online application for UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs.185/- while SC/ST and PH candidates have to pay Rs.95/- and Rs.25/- respectively as an application fee through SBI-I Collect mode only.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant posts will get a salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- and for Store Keeper post grade pay will be Rs.1900/-.
Selection Procedure: There will be three stages for UPSSS Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant and Store Keeper Posts: Written Test, Typing Test, and Interview.
UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
The candidates are advised to submit an online application and pay required fee before the closing date. Before going to apply online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature and resize photos as per the details given in the official notification.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 10th February 2016
- Last date to pay Application Fee: 2th March 2016
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 4th March 2016
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Junior Assistant Post?
The candidates, who want to submit an online application for UP Junior Assistant and Store Keeper Post, should follow simple steps given here. Before going to submit an online application, read all the details carefully from the official notification.
- Visit the official website of Commission i.e. upsssc.gov.in or direct link provided here.
- Now find Notifications/Advertisements link and click it.
- The new page will open containing the list of current recruitment.
- Find Advt. Number 04-EXAM / 2016 advertisement and click on ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload photograph and signature if required.
- Submit the final application after checking all the details.
- Download submitted application form and take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in